PDA

View Full Version : Urgent help!

xXRikuXx_
04-10-2008, 02:51 AM
Hey iv just bought the game from EBgames a house or two ago and i have installed it downloaded the patch it made me download and when i go to run the game it says to insert the correct disk and i have its assassins creed disk but it will not let me run it i have tried launching it using disk and from the assassins creed folder in program files but it wont help. please help me

xXRikuXx_
04-10-2008, 02:51 AM
Hey iv just bought the game from EBgames a house or two ago and i have installed it downloaded the patch it made me download and when i go to run the game it says to insert the correct disk and i have its assassins creed disk but it will not let me run it i have tried launching it using disk and from the assassins creed folder in program files but it wont help. please help me

ShortytheDude
04-10-2008, 03:35 PM
What Patch? I didn't even get a patch\update? What was the fixes? I'm having MAJOR problems with the game so I'm really wondering! Thanks! Sorry I'm no help. I know that my brothers PC which has a Lightscribe burner for a drive is not compatible with AC's CD. So I don't know if your drive is the same. It wont recognize the CD in his PC though so I don't think it's the same cuz you said yours installed.
Thanks Again!

BTOG46
04-10-2008, 03:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I didn't even get a patch\update? What was the fixes </div></BLOCKQUOTE> It was more likely to be an added security patch, they've done the same with other games.