PDA

View Full Version : No icons on the map

Terrybl101
05-11-2008, 10:14 AM
I started memory block 4 by going to damascus, stopped by the bureau. When leaving the bureau to start the investigations. There are not icons on the map showing pick pocket, interrogations, and such. so I went around and did all the view points, save the citizen. and now the only icon is the bureau. So I left and went to jerusalam, and acres did the same.

Still no investigations icons in any of the cities.

What am I doing wrong?

Terrybl101
05-11-2008, 10:14 AM
I started memory block 4 by going to damascus, stopped by the bureau. When leaving the bureau to start the investigations. There are not icons on the map showing pick pocket, interrogations, and such. so I went around and did all the view points, save the citizen. and now the only icon is the bureau. So I left and went to jerusalam, and acres did the same.

Still no investigations icons in any of the cities.

What am I doing wrong?

HannahIsMyName
05-11-2008, 10:26 AM
that happened to me and i was going to say climb a view point but u said u already did that. it only happened to me in one city but i can't remember which one, after a while all of my objectives came back but i didn't do anything to get them back.

i don't think i can help u sorry

Bobfish_Almight
05-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Have you tried leaving the memory and going back into it?

ScytheOfGrim
05-11-2008, 10:40 AM
Climb a view point!
Look up and climb any structure really... big... >_>

People were having the same problem when the game was released on the consoles... funny problem this was...

Bobfish_Almight
05-11-2008, 11:44 AM
I'll have to remember that. But I've turned off some of my icons anyway so it doesn't make much difference