PDA

View Full Version : OT: Getting the most from FS9

BERNDT79
07-01-2006, 08:15 AM
Hello,

I just downloaded FS9 to my hard drive again and I am having a hard time enjoying it. My x52 doesn't feel as precise as it does when flying il2 with my profile. Does anything have a good fs9 profile for x52 they could send me please?

brewcrew79@aol.com

Another thing can someone direct me to some great free aircraft and scenery. I see all of these screen shows of FS9 looking amazing everywhere, but not my machine. Are there any free scenery add ons that are highly recommended?

Thanks any other tweaks or anything like that will help me out greatly! Thanks!

-matt

BERNDT79
07-01-2006, 08:15 AM
Hello,

I just downloaded FS9 to my hard drive again and I am having a hard time enjoying it. My x52 doesn't feel as precise as it does when flying il2 with my profile. Does anything have a good fs9 profile for x52 they could send me please?

brewcrew79@aol.com

Another thing can someone direct me to some great free aircraft and scenery. I see all of these screen shows of FS9 looking amazing everywhere, but not my machine. Are there any free scenery add ons that are highly recommended?

Thanks any other tweaks or anything like that will help me out greatly! Thanks!

-matt

StG2_Schlachter
07-01-2006, 08:39 AM
Go to avsim.com and register for free.
There will be everything you need.

If you are into jetliners try the planes from Project Open Sky or IDFG. Those are some great freeware planes.

By far the best freeware scenery i downloaded in the last few weeks was Project Canarias 2006. If you are not European you might not be interested in it though.