PDA

View Full Version : Would you spoil yourself?

JonnyQuickShot
11-10-2010, 06:40 PM
Just out of personal curiosity, I would like to know how many of us would read or watch spoilers for AC:B? Providing of course, that they pop up before the release date.

salted onions
11-10-2010, 06:42 PM
I've spoiled enough of the game for myself, I'd rather not see much more from now until I have the game in my hands kthx. :|

Eziosantos
11-10-2010, 06:52 PM
I saw a whole timeline of the game.I was too excited i couldn't take it and i had to find out everything.

Riley_Dom
11-10-2010, 06:55 PM
I'd rather avoid all spoilers, but sometimes i cave in and read some, but only if they are rather minor. I don't want to ruin my gaming experience because i got a bit impatient...

xsatanicjokerx
11-10-2010, 07:00 PM
The only thing i wont do is look at how it finshes. Although my friend spoiled the ending for two games of mine. One of them ac2 and the other one he dident even have. He when on wiki just to tell me what happends at the end of heavy rain which would have, been if not for him one of the best games ive ever played. Besides the assassin's creed games

Riley_Dom
11-10-2010, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:
The only thing i wont do is look at how it finshes. Although my friend spoiled the ending for two games of mine. One of them ac2 and the other one he dident even have. He when on wiki just to tell me what happends at the end of heavy rain which would have, been if not for him one of the best games ive ever played. Besides the assassin's creed games
Well...there's many endings to heavy rain, so maybe he didn't spoil it too bad? unless he actually read out all of the endings...

gamertam
11-10-2010, 08:13 PM
Of all the games, the ones i'm such a fan for like Assassin's Creed, i need no spoiler. Please save yourself from gamers' shooting their flaming arrows at you and keep it silence.

AubreyWilborn
11-10-2010, 08:34 PM
I am a PC gamer.

And come November 16th- I will absolutely swear off this website. It will become dead to me, I will avoid it like the plague. Why? Because I don't wan't the game spoiled. For me, I don't want to know prematurely if Ezio dies, or how he dies, or if we meet his son, etc. I'll actually stay away from this site until I've beaten ACB myself. Some might call that extreme, but-oh well....

Heck, I'm also going to replay AC1 and AC2, before I start up with ACB. What can I say? I really like the storyline of the series!

DeafAtheist
11-10-2010, 08:47 PM
I've read some mild spoilers already in reviews and such, nothing valuable enough to ruin the story for me. I will probably avoid reading stuff about the game online until I've played thru the main story.

xsatanicjokerx
11-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Riley_Dom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:
Well...there's many endings to heavy rain, so maybe he didn't spoil it too bad? unless he actually read out all of the endings... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He said who the killer is that doesnt change

persiateddy95
11-11-2010, 03:20 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't care to spoil the whole game for me. I did that with GoW 3.

jimbo11235813
11-11-2010, 04:36 AM
I'll read the odd bit of history, find out when people die, and the occasional story spoilers, but nothing major.

andrei_leading
11-11-2010, 06:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Riley_Dom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:
Well...there's many endings to heavy rain, so maybe he didn't spoil it too bad? unless he actually read out all of the endings... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He said who the killer is that doesnt change </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Happen to me too. I was searching for some gameplay in youtube.

FrankieSatt
11-11-2010, 06:59 AM
I've seen some spoilers already. I don't mind minor spoilers, but the ending I do want to see for myself.

I'll be careful what I read, but I don't mind too much as long as they are minor and has nothing to do with the end of the game.

Sparty2020
11-11-2010, 07:29 AM
I'll spoil Ezio's story (its based on history. To spoil it is as easy as opening a history book) but not Desmond's

Riley_Dom
11-11-2010, 09:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Riley_Dom:
He said who the killer is that doesnt change </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
ah...yes, that would be a huge spoiler. Must've sucked playing the game knowing who the killer was...

thedeadman_47
11-11-2010, 03:43 PM
more spoilers give me more! more! more! more! moooooooooooore!!!!!!!

lilbacchant
11-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Sparty2020:
I'll spoil Ezio's story (its based on history. To spoil it is as easy as opening a history book) but not Desmond's

Show me a world where this history book exists, and I'll show you one with a PoE.

Justin125
11-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by lilbacchant:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sparty2020:

Show me a world where this history book exists, and I'll show you one with a PoE. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you really think Ezio or the Auditore family exists... I just don't know.

Is it spoiling the game if I buy it early??

lilbacchant
11-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Justin125:

Only if you don't keep it in the refigerator.

(Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. I tried. Really.)

Justin125
11-11-2010, 06:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Justin125:

(Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. I tried. Really.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*facedesk*

obliviondoll
11-11-2010, 09:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Justin125:

(Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. I tried. Really.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That.
Was.
AWESOME.

But slightly less off-topic, I've got a friend promising to spoil Heavy Rain for me if I don't buy it before Christmas...

And actually on-topic, I've watched several official videos which spoil ACB to various extents, but I'm going to avoid spoilers which aren't part of the game's promotional materials. Particularly since many of you will have the game for almost 3 days before it's released here.