PDA

View Full Version : new patch?

Theassassin4756
02-28-2011, 06:44 AM
my ps3 auto-downloaded a patch for AC:B this morning and brought it to version 1.05.. anyone know what it does except getting ready for the dlc?

Update: seems like it fixed the profile glitch and improved matchmaking... now says "Expanding Criteria" also added the trophy list for the dlc...looks pretty sweet so far.

Krayus Korianis
02-28-2011, 06:45 AM
Newest and Latest patch is Title Update #3.

It's not getting anyone ready for ANY DLC, besides the second FREE Update DLC.

SmileyRK21
02-28-2011, 06:48 AM
It apparently fixes a few bugs with the multiplayer on PS3 like the profiles resetting visit here
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/2361024388
For many threads. Some express that the patch fixes much, others that it may cause some harm, I'm not sure exactly as I have an Xbox

AE_Lock
02-28-2011, 08:35 AM
Patch downloaded about 15mins ago on PS3. Multiplayer games no longer load. A notification saying, "An internal error occurred during creation of session. Please try again." Tried quiet a few times, including reboot, but still nowt happening!

Take it patch has knacked something, or server's quiet or down. Any ideas?

Theassassin4756
02-28-2011, 08:37 AM
i think servers are down..i got into one game before issues roused up.

KannonFodder
02-28-2011, 11:37 AM
The latest patch (1.05) for the PS3 made it so I cannot earn trophies any more. I downloaded it yesterday (Sunday). Earlier in the day, the game was working fine. But, after I downloaded the patch, I finished Sequence 7 and didn't earn my Silver. Later, I beat one of Leonardo's missions (Bomber) and didn't get my Bronze for that one either.

If anyone has an ETA on a fix for this patch, please let us know.