PDA

View Full Version : NE info

rahul911
03-05-2007, 02:40 AM
ppl at UBI, first when I heard of this game, it topped my games wishlist for -07,
But now, its down a hundred spots...c'mon ubi, give us sum god damn info of the game, or even sum media or sumthing (but not 2 screenshots from a trailer we've seen a thousand times just lyk u did b4)
Seriously, i think pretty much all of us have had enuff..what do u guys think??

rahul911
03-05-2007, 02:40 AM
ppl at UBI, first when I heard of this game, it topped my games wishlist for -07,
But now, its down a hundred spots...c'mon ubi, give us sum god damn info of the game, or even sum media or sumthing (but not 2 screenshots from a trailer we've seen a thousand times just lyk u did b4)
Seriously, i think pretty much all of us have had enuff..what do u guys think??

krampell
03-05-2007, 02:51 AM
if you get to much info now, 6 months before the game is released, you will just want another game. UBI are keeping their secrets because it will make more ppl buy the game and more will be happy about it...if they give us allot of info you will have to high expectations. better to have patience and take the game as it is http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

RetiredHatch
03-05-2007, 02:26 PM
I already have high expectations and there isn't any info but if you do have too much info now it'll ruin the game because you'll already know what to expect and it'll make it =>boring<= really that's what you were trying to say yea?

DARKmaster702
03-05-2007, 05:06 PM
I SAY HELL YEA!!!! ive been wanting more info for forever. When will you release more ubi, when?!!