PDA

View Full Version : Any recommendation?

tonedog2005
12-28-2005, 03:24 AM
for any campaigns to download which you have played which has large amounts of planes in them? i know the sim cant handle lots of planes but i believe over 60 planes are possible. i wanna see more than the usual 5 or six bombers i normally see.

tonedog2005
12-28-2005, 03:24 AM
for any campaigns to download which you have played which has large amounts of planes in them? i know the sim cant handle lots of planes but i believe over 60 planes are possible. i wanna see more than the usual 5 or six bombers i normally see.

Ace_Hyflyer
12-28-2005, 01:17 PM
Hey mate, I don't know about static campaigns, but have you tried Lowengrin's Dynamic Campaign Generator found here (http://www.lowengrin.com/news.php).

It replaces DGEN, and can be used to generate large flights. There is an option that can be selected to generate massed bomber flights (I believe these are like 15+), I am using it on the Original and have been encountering up to a Squadron of enemies intercepting my six man flight. (Plus other planes flying around on their own missions) I've been in some massive dogfights!

Anyway, Hope this helps,
Chris

MLudner
12-28-2005, 02:55 PM
You can also build your own missions from scratch. Start simple, then increase complexity and numbers of aircraft as you gain experience.

Xiolablu3
12-28-2005, 03:27 PM
I told you about this before in your other thread.

Use Lowengrins DCG.

vocatx
12-28-2005, 05:03 PM
Go to airwarfare.com. I helped test a co-op "campaign" (really 25 missions strung together, meant to be flown sequentially) and some of the missions have fifty or more aircraft on a map. One has between seventy and eighty aircraft. Look under co-ops and find Philippines 1941 by Ccrashh. Mission number four is an airstart. Just follow the other aircraft until you see the Japanese bomber formation coming your way. It WILL get your attention. Grab two to three friends and have at it. These were designed for four human players to fly the P-40s, but I've tried a few of them as single player.