PDA

View Full Version : mod tools/sdk/extractor

zachanscom
05-29-2009, 10:00 PM
hi, i want to refer you to this forum that's trying to reverse engineer the .forge data file so they can extract and edit the game content. so far they are 25 percent from achieving any real results, i would like to request some info from ubisoft as to what must be done?

an example question. if i wanted to replace the player, altair's model with that of a knight, which files must be replaced?

with asscreed 2 on the horizon, letting us have the sdk tools for the first one certainly wouldn't hurt. or at least guide us in the right direction.

and right, the forum:
<span class="ev_code_RED">*Edit* No linking to Copyrighted material allowed on the Ubisoft forums.</span>

zachanscom
05-29-2009, 10:00 PM
hi, i want to refer you to this forum that's trying to reverse engineer the .forge data file so they can extract and edit the game content. so far they are 25 percent from achieving any real results, i would like to request some info from ubisoft as to what must be done?

an example question. if i wanted to replace the player, altair's model with that of a knight, which files must be replaced?

with asscreed 2 on the horizon, letting us have the sdk tools for the first one certainly wouldn't hurt. or at least guide us in the right direction.

and right, the forum:
<span class="ev_code_RED">*Edit* No linking to Copyrighted material allowed on the Ubisoft forums.</span>