PDA

View Full Version : Any news on flyable U2VS/Po-2??



Tooz_69GIAP
10-07-2005, 07:52 AM
It's been a while since I heard anything about this progress on the building of the cockpit for this aircraft. I saw pix posted on another forum somewhere some months ago, but have not heard anything since.

Anyone got the gen?

Tooz_69GIAP
10-07-2005, 11:56 AM
Bump

Kuna15
10-07-2005, 12:37 PM
I haven't heard anything about this project. Do you have some links? I will search on netwings etc. for some pictures of U-2 cockpit. Anyway I would like to see that aircraft flyable. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Although I think the chances for that are low.

F19_Olli72
10-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Kuna15:
I haven't heard anything about this project. Do you have some links? I will search on netwings etc. for some pictures of U-2 cockpit. Anyway I would like to see that aircraft flyable. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Although I think the chances for that are low.
http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=24863&page=12&pp=25

There u go, (scroll down a bit) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. Id love a flyable Po-2 as well, it would be just about the coolest plane in FB! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

PBNA-Boosher
10-07-2005, 05:06 PM
You know I want it, but unfortunately the last news I had of it that it would be "Russian only." )@#(%)#(*$)@#$

darkhorizon11
10-08-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by PBNA-Boosher:
You know I want it, but unfortunately the last news I had of it that it would be "Russian only." )@#(%)#(*$)@#$

Yeah if anything the Russkies will get it first then us if were good. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

ytareh
10-08-2005, 12:58 AM
We really need a Russian 'courier' to bring these secret home market releases to the west.Someone could make a few bob/bucks here...providing the games work with the english versions-or maybe even if they dont

darkhorizon11
10-08-2005, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by ytareh:
We really need a Russian 'courier' to bring these secret home market releases to the west.Someone could make a few bob/bucks here...providing the games work with the english versions-or maybe even if they dont

You just can't do that though unfortunately. English and Russian versions are completely incompatable which means you have to get ALL the Russians versions and patches before getting the new add-on.

Which some people will probably still do around here! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Tooz_69GIAP
10-08-2005, 02:14 AM
Not so Darkhorizon. Saqson has posted (in reply to one of my posts) that the russian version of the game would be compatible with the western version. All is required is to replace one of the files, and then any russian add-on, or patch will work on the western versions.

The only drawback is that you will have your game interface written in russian cyrillic!

NorrisMcWhirter
10-08-2005, 08:38 AM
Does it use +300lbs of boost? If not, I doubt you will ever see it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Ta,
Norris

Kuna15
10-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by F19_Olli72:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kuna15:
I haven't heard anything about this project. Do you have some links? I will search on netwings etc. for some pictures of U-2 cockpit. Anyway I would like to see that aircraft flyable. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Although I think the chances for that are low.
http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=24863&page=12&pp=25

There u go, (scroll down a bit) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. Id love a flyable Po-2 as well, it would be just about the coolest plane in FB! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif