PDA

View Full Version : Bloody hints...

Ghotten
11-18-2007, 05:37 AM
Hey guys, i couldn't find this on any of the threads so far. anyway, when I'm fighting enemies, the hint boxes on how to fight pop up and take up half my screen, so i miss half the combat and usually die. How can i turn these annoying things off? Also, anyone know how to turn the difficulty up?

Ghotten
11-18-2007, 06:24 AM
wow. this thread must be one of the first to have so many views and yet get no replies, when I'm in desperate need of help. xD Come on, guys. any suggestions?

avsrule247
11-18-2007, 06:34 AM
If you are early in the game they will pop up to help you. When you get past your first assassination they should be gone.

Ghotten
11-18-2007, 06:36 AM
well they're not, and it's really starting to annoy me. I'm up to assassinating the last guy on memory block 4, in jerusalem.

robatubisoft
11-18-2007, 06:42 AM
I too have been getting annoyed by those boxes. However, if you are getting killed at ALL in this game, why would you want to change the difficulty to harder? I have yet to die except from falling. The combat is cake.

Ghotten
11-18-2007, 06:47 AM
I want to make it harder to make the chase sequences longer and more captivating. Plus, it'll put me off fighting large amounts of soldiers and actually try to sneak about more, which is a target i set myself upon getting the game.