PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, Please Answer: ACR Content

Toki Wartoooth
10-01-2011, 02:09 PM
I am really excited for the day Revelations is released, however I have been very confused and concerned about the available editions for the game. I have been up-to-date on everything for the past few months and I noticed something that troubles me. Out of all of the Editions revealed for the United States, not one of them includes the multiplayer character, the Ottoman Doctor. The Doctor was my favorite character from Brotherhood and I intended to have him available in Revelations the morning of November 15 (I'm going to the midnight launch, that's how excited I am). So, I am asking if there will be a US edition that includes the Ottoman Doctor. If not, is there any chance I could buy a code to download the character for the launch? I'm sure he will be available in a later DLC, but I simply cannot wait that long. I have already contacted support on this topic, but they did not have any information to share with me.

I have been waiting for an Edition with the Doctor to pop up so I can pre-order the game, but nothing has come up yet. Thank you in advance.

dewgel
10-01-2011, 02:44 PM
I don't really care much for the multiplayer characters, I just play as who I'm given, they don't really seem to have any advantages or disadvantages.. just skins. However I don't think it's fair that you US folk are possibly going to miss out on something that shouldn't be region locked

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 02:50 PM
I'm guessing the digital deluxe edition for the PC will have the Ottoman Doctor.

Toki Wartoooth
10-01-2011, 02:50 PM
I know it's a really stupid thing to worry about, I just love the character so much I would like to do all I can to get him before I just give up. I will get the game even if I can't get the character, I just still want to try.

Toki Wartoooth
10-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
I'm guessing the digital deluxe edition for the PC will have the Ottoman Doctor.

Yeah but I like to play on console. It feels better to me.

jmk1999
10-01-2011, 03:12 PM
please avoid turning this into a discussion about different special and collector editions. there's already a topic reserved for that. as for the letter to ubi, they rarely notice these topics on the forums. i think it's very unlikely you'll get what you're looking for this close to release. especially since the only real special edition i've seen is the gamestop pre-order. if i were you, i'd pre-order that one now since it's a free upgrade. you can always cancel later if you find out they're doing something different somewhere else.