PDA

View Full Version : JU88's and Patch 4.01

billclarke1
06-16-2005, 11:30 PM
I thought I saw in previous shots of new a/c and static objects a whole series of shots of JU88 cockpits, was this meant to be part of the new patch ? or did it fall by the wayside ?

Old_Canuck
06-16-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by billclarke1:
I thought I saw in previous shots of new a/c and static objects a whole series of shots of JU88 cockpits, was this meant to be part of the new patch ? or did it fall by the wayside ?

I couldn't find it either. Think we should ask for our money back?

Tooz_69GIAP
06-16-2005, 11:42 PM
Not ANOTHER one!!!!

Read the frikkin forums to find similar posts before posting an entirely new and annoying one!!!!

billclarke1
06-17-2005, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Tooz_69GIAP:
Not ANOTHER one!!!!

Read the frikkin forums to find similar posts before posting an entirely new and annoying one!!!!

You could have just politly pointed me in the right direction rather than be rude, I went back 7 pages and was not able to find anything which is why I posted the question.

new-fherathras
06-17-2005, 12:29 AM
dont worry about the *******s bill.

We do not know the state of the flyable ju-88,
there has been hinted however, towards a possible Pay for addon later this year.

lets hope it has the pe-2 aswell http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

billclarke1
06-17-2005, 12:39 AM
I'll happily pay for that mate, I'll pay for any and all addons orflyable stuff put out on CD, I love the game, and would like more stuff especially Japanese cruisers, and auxillarys to sink !