PDA

View Full Version : Help! can't manage X52 to work with PF

sy-subrc
05-04-2005, 03:43 PM
Hi all,

seems I'm too stupid for this stick... I can assign all the (push) buttons, but PF does'nt recognize the throttle or any other spin or slider button (i.e. trimming on a slider). I can't even assign the mousewheel to a function anymore (worked once)

I'm sure it's me and not the system but I'm really stuck...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

Olaf

Atomic_Marten
05-04-2005, 04:01 PM
First check that your throttle lever is properly connected. From control panel.

Second load some IL-2 profiles -- you can find these on yer Saitek install CD. (and restore your controls within game to default). That way you can ensure that the throttle is assigned.(via loaded profile). For profile usage just copy/paste profile into controller directory (default is prog.files). And then load it from system try (right click on X52 icon).

You can back up your users folder (within main FB folder) before you restore controls to default (so if you don't like it you can restore your old control mapping).

sy-subrc
05-04-2005, 04:02 PM
Oops, I finally made it HOTAS CONTROL SECTION..
.. Those who can read got definitely the advantage...

Yes I'm stupid.

Anyway, thanks...

Chivas
05-04-2005, 05:26 PM
In the ingame Hotas Control Center. Just highlight the box right of the throttle, then move the throttle. Its now programed. If the throttle input is reversed, just repeat the process moving the throttle in the opposite direction. Do the same for any trim wheels.