PDA

View Full Version : Save Problem

Kalohan
03-29-2011, 02:27 AM
Guys i have problem i bought AC:B and i play it lot of time i end play in middle of the game. Then i took my pc for reinstall because i had techical problem. I save all data to other disk when the pc comes back i copy AC:B back to my computer and all stuff of ubisoft. Then i start it but my saves was not there. My friend told me the data are saving at ubisoft site? Can i get my saves back or i must start game again?

Acherrum
03-29-2011, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by aaaaab50:
Guys i have problem i bought AC:B and i play it lot of time i end play in middle of the game. Then i took my pc for reinstall because i had techical problem. I save all data to other disk when the pc comes back i copy AC:B back to my computer and all stuff of ubisoft. Then i start it but my saves was not there. My friend told me the data are saving at ubisoft site? Can i get my saves back or i must start game again?

I too thought it saved online, like the previous version, but nope, your save-game folder was in your old user's folder (C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\ for win Vista/7)
So, if you didn't copy that, you lost your game. Sorry mate.

Kalohan
03-29-2011, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by faidh:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aaaaab50:

I too thought it saved online, like the previous version, but nope, your save-game folder was in your old user's folder (C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\ for win Vista/7)
So, if you didn't copy that, you lost your game. Sorry mate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No i copy all disks so i will check that address what you wrote now and check it but im using Windows XP so hope that address is same.

Kalohan
03-29-2011, 02:42 AM
Hmm and if i copy all ACB to D:/ where i havent users where shuld it be?

Kalohan
03-29-2011, 04:52 AM
Where it should be if i have windows XP.

KingDaniel0
03-29-2011, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by aaaaab50:

Try looking here. For Win XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saved

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalohan
03-29-2011, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by KingDaniel0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aaaaab50:

Try looking here. For Win XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saved

Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------- </div></BLOCKQUOTE>