PDA

View Full Version : Offline Campaigns

SNN619
05-17-2006, 10:24 AM
I'm having a spot of trouble trying to play some offline cmpaigns now after what seems like new trouble since the latest patch. I don't want to blame the patch as it is probably something I did, but, I am unable to play offline campaigns now with anyone other that Germany. I am able to set up other campaigns with other countries, but when I click the green button to start, it just clicks and goes nowhere....Only German campaigns will initiate.

Any suggestions? I had loaded and played other user made campaigns....could that be an issue? If so, how to rectify?

Thanks in advance fellas.

SNN619
05-17-2006, 10:24 AM
I'm having a spot of trouble trying to play some offline cmpaigns now after what seems like new trouble since the latest patch. I don't want to blame the patch as it is probably something I did, but, I am unable to play offline campaigns now with anyone other that Germany. I am able to set up other campaigns with other countries, but when I click the green button to start, it just clicks and goes nowhere....Only German campaigns will initiate.

Any suggestions? I had loaded and played other user made campaigns....could that be an issue? If so, how to rectify?

Thanks in advance fellas.

CapBackassward
05-17-2006, 02:30 PM
Sounds like a patch order problem. You should be able to re-install your patches to update the game to 4.05 and that may cure the problem. Make sure to check the correct patch order sticky at the top of this forum.

Hope that helps,

Rick