PDA

View Full Version : Horses in AC:Brotherhood

rain89c
09-15-2010, 01:53 PM
I hope in AC:brotherhood, we will be able to mount horses and gallop in cities and outside cities without being chased by guards.

the thing that annoyed in my AC1 was that, when ever we galloped with our horse in the kingdom, the guards will automatically chase you, which prevented players from exploring through the mobility of the horse...

so my request to ubisoft is to allow players to gallop with the horse without being chased by the guards, or only chased when wanted level is high.

agree?

magesupermaster
09-15-2010, 01:59 PM
It is already confirmed that you can ride horses inside Rome.

About guards, I'm not sure but unless you are incognito they won't give you any trouble.

FrankieSatt
09-15-2010, 02:08 PM
In AC1 it didn't matter about you being incognito, they chased you when you galloped on the horses in the Kingdom.

In ACII they sort of fixed that so you could go around Flora with the horse.

I'm assuming that in Brotherhood it will be the same as in ACII, you can gallop around as long as you don't go running into the guards with your horse and you are incognitio.

rain89c
09-15-2010, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by FrankieSatt:

no, we cant even enter cities with our horses in ac2, and there was not much to explore outside the cities in ac2.

Ultimate_Night
09-15-2010, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by rain89c:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrankieSatt:

no, we cant even enter cities with our horses in ac2, and there was not much to explore outside the cities in ac2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He was talking about Forli.

JohnConnor2012
09-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Key is "galloped": go at a more moderae speed and you're unlikely to draw heat.

rain89c
09-15-2010, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by JohnConnor2012:
Key is "galloped": go at a more moderae speed and you're unlikely to draw heat.
actually they still chase after you even at moderate speed, the only speed when they dont chase you is when you go at the slowest pace where altair uses only one hand to control the direction of the horse.

JohnConnor2012
09-15-2010, 03:22 PM
So - only speed up when guards aren't about.

rain89c
09-15-2010, 03:33 PM
So - only speed up when guards aren't about.
its annoying to slow down every time you see a guard, you know how many guards there are in an AC city?
about 2-4 on each corner of a structure...

JohnConnor2012
09-15-2010, 05:38 PM
Might make a pretty useful getaway vehicle if you do provoke them though.

EzioAssassin51
09-16-2010, 12:36 AM
I doubt the guards will annoy you too much for going fast, seeing as you will need the Horse a fair amount to get around Rome!

JohnConnor2012
09-16-2010, 04:17 AM
Check out the latest interview Resquieat dug out - a whole section on horses. Agreed that they'll most likely get handled a lot more liberally than in AC1 (no tribute to the late Cyril Smith intended here!).

Requiscent
09-16-2010, 06:53 AM
Resquieat.

*ahem*Reqsuicent*ahem* http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

In all seriousness, yes check it out, it details the horse quite a bit. Also, it talks about the horse "coming alive", not sure what they mean by that it probably might be like RDR where the horses have a mind of their own.

FrankieSatt
09-16-2010, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Ultimate_Night:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rain89c:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrankieSatt:

no, we cant even enter cities with our horses in ac2, and there was not much to explore outside the cities in ac2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He was talking about Forli. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank You, I knew I would screw up the spelling of that place.

Also, it was a pain in the butt having to slow poke through the Kingdom in AC1 while on a horse so I'm glad they fixed that in AC2 and I'm sure in Brotherhood.

Not sure how the horses inside the city will work but something tells me that we aren't going to be able to gallop through the streets, if they are as small as they are shown in the videos.

FranklinWalker
09-16-2010, 09:09 AM
i really like your gamehttp://www.free123.net/sig/25/smile.gif

Akasha_Ishtar
09-16-2010, 11:38 PM
Lol ya can always just ride right through guards if ya get that tired of slowing down for them, itís always fun to bowl them over, it may annoy them even more but man itís worth it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif