PDA

View Full Version : Thieves Guild Challenge Reward: Letdown **Spoilers**

TrueDemonzBane
01-13-2011, 12:22 PM
ok, so, i did the assassin's guild challenges first, because there are fewer of them, and got the sword of altair, aka the best sword in the game, and then i completed the courtisans, then the merc, and lastly the thieves, and when i saw the name "La Volpe's Bite" i assumed maybe it was an upgrade on the crossbow that would shoot farther, or maybe an upgrade to the climing glove that would have spikes on it and would be golden, or maybe the same glove, but for the other hand, but to my dismay, i get another sword, to which my first reaction is "awww" cause let's face it, i already have the BEST sword in the game, which is alot easier to get, and you give me another sword? i was thinking "four challenge sets, four different rewards" but oh well i guess, still a great game. i also completed the exotica quest, so yay me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ZCherub
01-13-2011, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by TrueDemonsBane:
ok, so, i did the assassin's guild challenges first, because there are fewer of them, and got the sword of altair, aka the best sword in the game, and then i completed the courtisans, then the merc, and lastly the thieves, and when i saw the name "La Volpe's Bite" i assumed maybe it was an upgrade on the crossbow that would shoot farther, or maybe an upgrade to the climing glove that would have spikes on it and would be golden, or maybe the same glove, but for the other hand, but to my dismay, i get another sword, to which my first reaction is "awww" cause let's face it, i already have the BEST sword in the game, which is alot easier to get, and you give me another sword? i was thinking "four challenge sets, four different rewards" but oh well i guess, still a great game. i also completed the exotica quest, so yay me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif LOL. Pretty specific blind expectations there, ay hoss? I pick swords based on aesthetics since it's basically impossible to die in combat...

ninja_7_7
01-13-2011, 01:13 PM
You could of easily looked it up on the internet to see what you get.

TrueDemonzBane
01-13-2011, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by ninja_7_7:
You could of easily looked it up on the internet to see what you get. i like to be surprised, sometimes the surprises arent so pleasent though i guess, oh well, still a 5/5 game