PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 controller for windows not working

inkaworld
12-13-2011, 12:44 PM
Hi, I hope someone could help me, installed the game, now i went to start playing and i cannot use my xbox 360 controller, i went to options and cotrols but its not even there only options to use 3 type of mouse and keyboard and keyboard only, in the game's box says i should be able to une my controller but nothing, help, how can i make my controller work with AC?
Many thanks

Mr_Shade
12-13-2011, 12:49 PM
Hi there,

If your using the microsoft official wired controller for Xbox 360, have installed the driver for it, it should just work - buttons are predefined so you don't need to adjust anything.

The driver for the pad should be on microsofts support website (if you need it)

The wireless Xbox pad may work as well, however some people have had problems.

If your using a non Microsoft controller, it may not work even if it's for the Xbox 360.

If you still have issues, please contact Ubisoft support - links are in my signature.

Hope this helps.

inkaworld
12-13-2011, 12:55 PM
Hi, my controller is the official wireless XBOX 360 for windows controller which i have being using for a long time and that i installed a while ago to play splinter cell, dead space 2, and fifa 12 and i havent have any problems with it, is there an extra driver i need to dowload to play ACR?

Mr_Shade
12-13-2011, 01:05 PM
No, of it's installed it should work.

The game should detect it, of it's turned on before you start the game, and should just work, onscreen prompts should be the buttons on the pad etc.

Please check with support, if it is not automatically detected.

restomaniac
12-13-2011, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by inkaworld:
Hi, my controller is the official wireless XBOX 360 for windows controller which i have being using for a long time and that i installed a while ago to play splinter cell, dead space 2, and fifa 12 and i havent have any problems with it, is there an extra driver i need to dowload to play ACR? That is very strange cause mine works perfectly.
Maybe it is your system.