PDA

View Full Version : Trade Brotherhood for Revelations?

tjbyrum1
11-06-2011, 03:37 PM
Since Revelations is coming out, do you think it's a good idea to trade in Brotherhood + put some money in to get it?

It'd be one day below a year old, but I would be willing to pay what else is needed.

Unfortunately we all know that Gamestop likes to cheat you out of money when trading in games and whatnot, but if they give me a good deal I will do it. If they ask for like 5 dollars for Brotherhood then no way. But the warehouse price for Brotherhood on the GS site is 35 dollars (approximately). Now of course Oblivion was like 39.99 on there one day and I went to sell it to them but they wanted about 7.99 for it. Pssh.

And if they decide to buy the game for that price (or anywhere within that range) then I will sell them that, and combine it with my own money and buy Revelations.

Why am I asking this? Just seeing what you thought is all, if you think it's a good idea. I know it all comes down to my opinion really, but I want to know what you think.

Krayus Korianis
11-06-2011, 03:43 PM
I wouldn't sell anything to GameStop, they like to screw people over when people sell games.

I'm personally going to keep AC, AC II and AC:B and just buy AC:R online and have it delivered. GameStop.com is having a sale on free shipping for anything over $20 right now.

Altair661
11-06-2011, 03:44 PM
They will give you no where near 20, expect somewhere around 10-15 if your lucky. Your better off keeping it I think. Why would you want to sell it? Unless you dont have the money for Revelations and absolutley need it.

Jexx21
11-06-2011, 08:07 PM
If you're going to sell it, sell it to BestBuy. They give you 2-3 times more cash, but the only option is in BestBuy gift cards.

kriegerdesgottes
11-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
If you're going to sell it, sell it to BestBuy. They give you 2-3 times more cash, but the only option is in BestBuy gift cards.

Really? I didn't know that. Yeah Gamestop will rob you though. I personally don't have the heart to part ways with any of my AC games but it's not worth taking them to Gamestop anyway.

SleezeRocker
11-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Personally, I'd keep it as a collection.

Also by this time, ACB is about a 1yr old so you REALLY won't get much. Used it goes for 35$
and the trade/sell credit for ACB around now is like 8$ or something.

Trust me TJ, you're really much better off just keeping ACB or at least sell it to a friend for 20$. that's just me, do what you wish.

Assassin_M
11-07-2011, 12:09 AM
My AC games, enter my home and never leave it.
I sell, side shelf, trade or plain out throw away any game, except any of the AC series, these are ROYALTY.

EzioAssassin51
11-07-2011, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
My AC games, enter my home and never leave it.
I sell, side shelf, trade or plain out throw away any game, except any of the AC series, these are ROYALTY.

^ This!

LionHeart XXII
11-08-2011, 08:43 PM
yeah, i got all mine with all my other assassin's creed stuff like the books, the harlequin-in-a-box. I would never trade in brotherhood