PDA

View Full Version : Crash after flotilla change. Help?

Foehammer-1
02-16-2006, 08:07 PM
Ok, so every time i complete a patrol, i apply for transfer to the 26th flotilla. However, when i press apply for transfer, the screen goes black, and about a second of the background music keeps repeating, and then in about 5 seconds i get that screen "SHIII experienced a problem and needs to close". This only happens when transferring to 26th flotilla. It is early 1942, patch 1.4b, no mods, current base- La Spezia, used to be St. Nazaire. Any ideas??

Foehammer-1
02-16-2006, 08:07 PM
Ok, so every time i complete a patrol, i apply for transfer to the 26th flotilla. However, when i press apply for transfer, the screen goes black, and about a second of the background music keeps repeating, and then in about 5 seconds i get that screen "SHIII experienced a problem and needs to close". This only happens when transferring to 26th flotilla. It is early 1942, patch 1.4b, no mods, current base- La Spezia, used to be St. Nazaire. Any ideas??

bunkerratt
02-17-2006, 01:18 AM
don't trans fer to the 26th.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Foehammer-1
02-17-2006, 10:05 AM
Woops , my bad. I meant to say transfer to 10th, not 26th.. still, isn't that Bergen where the Murmansk convoys can be found? Anyone else have the problem?