PDA

View Full Version : Paintings in Hideout

MarleyMon81
02-23-2011, 08:05 AM
I have completed the SP story portion of the game sometime ago and was just going around doing some of the Cristina missions and noticed that I had some empty frames in Ezio's Hideout in the gallery. I know you get a paiting of each target you kill as well as being able to buy ones for the various districts' art dealers. I swear I have gone around to each area's art dealer and it says all of the paintings have been purchased.

Are there supposed to be empty frames in the hideout or do I have to do something more specific to get the remaining paintings?

madigari
02-23-2011, 08:08 AM
I was able to get them all by purchasing all the paintings and assassinating all targets. Certain paintings might be available only if you're getting 100% synchronization/building up all the art dealers, but I can't be 100% sure about that.

EDIT: For clarification's sake, I can't say whether getting 100% sync in memories matters or not because I never went past a mission until I got Full Sync with it, so I haven't played a SP game through where I didn't have 100% sync in the previous memories, side quest or main mission.

MarleyMon81
02-23-2011, 08:22 AM
I have completely rebuilt Rome in the meta game and all shops are renovated long ago. I have just now started to go back and try for 100% sync on the individual memories.

rileypoole1234
02-23-2011, 05:37 PM
Maybe try all the Assassination contracts? I'm working on getting 100% myself mate.