PDA

View Full Version : About Secret Locations

Ruscris2
08-21-2011, 12:26 PM
For the love of god, please don't you ever add Flags in Secret Locations....THAT HAVE A TIME LIMIT.

There is no way we can get the flags in the time limit. I mean, wtf, why force us to redo a boring and frustrating memory if we want 100% synch in the game. It's the stupidest design in the game. The replay value is nice, but why force us to do it ? I mean, the replay option is meant only for fun missions like the one with the flying machine or the Castello.

Animuses
08-21-2011, 12:32 PM
The bomber was far from fun...
Anyways, I agree with you, but don't complain.

Ruscris2
08-21-2011, 12:55 PM
Well, i do need to complain. They need to take note and don't do anything like this in the future.It's creative criticism.

Black_Widow9
08-21-2011, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Ruscris2:
For the love of god, please don't you ever add Flags in Secret Locations....THAT HAVE A TIME LIMIT.

There is no way we can get the flags in the time limit. I mean, wtf, why force us to redo a boring and frustrating memory if we want 100% synch in the game. It's the stupidest design in the game. The replay value is nice, but why force us to do it ? I mean, the replay option is meant only for fun missions like the one with the flying machine or the Castello.

Isn't the only reason there is a time limit is for 100% sync? If you achieved that and then went back to get the flags it wouldn't be as frustrating because the time limit wouldn't matter right?

naran6142
08-21-2011, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ruscris2:

Isn't the only reason there is a time limit is for 100% sync? If you achieved that and then went back to get the flags it wouldn't be as frustrating because the time limit wouldn't matter right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i think his point was that 100% sync is the way it actually happened and it is not possible to collect all treasure chest and flags under the time limit

but yeah not a big deal, at least to me

Poodle_of_Doom
08-21-2011, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ruscris2:

Isn't the only reason there is a time limit is for 100% sync? If you achieved that and then went back to get the flags it wouldn't be as frustrating because the time limit wouldn't matter right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It matters in the sense that if you're like me, going through the game trying to get 100% synch, then you've probibly already worn out the fun there was to have in it, and don't want to do it again.