PDA

View Full Version : Sorceress town/Rampart/Sylvan??

hampig71
02-27-2011, 08:09 PM
Is anyone as disappointed as me that this faction is not appearing in HHOMM6?! I have always used this as my default faction! Its how I play the game!! I can't believe that this faction which has been in every game since the series started was the one that didn't get included!! Not to mention my second favorite town was the wizard town which also isn't in the new game! I'm seriously gonna miss my grand archers and druids and unicorns soooo much!! Playing with those units is why I always buy the game!

Dark-Whisperer
02-28-2011, 12:42 AM
Some of iconic factions have been left out from vanilla because developers wanted to include new towns from the start. Sylvan and Dungeon are expected to return in expansions as suggested by lore. I just hope that they will include dragons as champion units because those two factions are not the same without dragons at the top of food chain.

Thunion
02-28-2011, 02:52 AM
I can't believe that this faction which has been in every game since the series started was the one that didn't get included!!
Not the only one at least.. Dungeon was in homm1 to.

GoranXII
02-28-2011, 03:19 AM
And Stronghold got left out last time...

Thunion
02-28-2011, 05:49 AM
But still i think reducing town count to 5 in vannilla is a huge mystake..

Kartabon
03-01-2011, 03:26 AM
I think 5 is few... although, it will lead to a better balanced game, what actually is the best for the game at the end. We will probably have expansions with more factions, it actually doesn't bother to me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

mcgslo
03-02-2011, 01:02 AM
They will add more factions for shure in addons... i would more worry about so few multiplayer maps and no Random Map Generator.