PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed realse date

liorchk
10-05-2010, 10:52 PM
when the game will be out for pc?

kleaneasy
10-06-2010, 04:03 AM
The only release date information we currently have for PC is Q1 2011. Sorry I can't give you anything more specific

slimshaidi
10-06-2010, 06:40 AM
Man its not fair to the PC users I mean you should atleast have the decency to get it out on the sam date on all of the consuls
that only makes me want to get a pirated version of the game

Two-KD
10-06-2010, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by slimshaidi:
Man its not fair to the PC users I mean you should atleast have the decency to get it out on the sam date on all of the consuls

Its only good because we will have all DLC(maybe)like In AC2.

liorchk
10-06-2010, 09:33 AM
then why did i pre it there are alot of games coming in novmber

damn it why conlose get it first most gamers are pc one

i want a refund since ubi lied to us and telling that the game will be out in novmber and it hasnt

AnthonyA85
10-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Because optomising for PC takes longer than optimizing for consoles.

The specifications for consoles are fixed, so the programmers know what they have to work to.

Every PC is different (outside of ubisoft's departments anyway), they have a wide range of graphics cards to acomodate for, various memory configurations, and then there's optomisation for 3 different operating systems, both 32 and 64 bit for two of those.

So there's alot more work to go in.

liorchk
10-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:

The specifications for consoles are fixed, so the programmers know what they have to work to.

Every PC is different (outside of ubisoft's departments anyway), they have a wide range of graphics cards to acomodate for, various memory configurations, and then there's optomisation for 3 different operating systems, both 32 and 64 bit for two of those.

then why they said novmber 19th?

AnthonyA85
10-06-2010, 11:09 AM
November is the console release date.

liorchk
10-06-2010, 11:26 AM
**** it then when we will get the game?

me44888
10-06-2010, 11:43 AM
I hope we get it by the end of January... Or else I will be pretty GODDARN ANGRY! Plus What is it with the limited range of supply for the limited editions...

liorchk
10-06-2010, 11:54 AM
i hope pc gamers will get it before 2011 since in novemt black ops is out so ...
im feeling like ilegal downalod brotehrhood

SpartanGraphics
10-06-2010, 12:42 PM
buy an xbox, there cheap as (you know) no excuse.
your not getting it for the pc anytime soon, it is a shame but eh

masterkd.xp
10-07-2010, 01:01 AM
everyone is not that rich and xbox is not that cheap all over the world..so please never suggest stupid!!

masterkd.xp
10-07-2010, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:

releasing console first is totally market policy which gives more profit..i don't support it but don't blame them either..if i was there, may be i would do the same..its nothing to do with development..they could easily release all platforms togather after finishing development with all of them as other few companys do!!

McAwesomeSauce
10-07-2010, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by slimshaidi:
that only makes me want to get a pirated version of the game Dude i pitty you... You should just be glad that the game comes as early as it does! 10 months! That's what they used to create this game, while other games can take much more time, some games takes years to program. And you can't wait another 2-5 months?

masterkd.xp
10-07-2010, 12:49 PM
^waiting is not the point..showing the decency to release for all platforms together is the point!!

Red_K
10-07-2010, 01:42 PM
And it should be stated that the PC versions of any game is easly pirated which would mean that there is less people buying original copies. Now if you were a company what would you do?

slimshaidi
10-13-2010, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by McAwesomeSauce:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by slimshaidi:
Dude i pitty you... You should just be glad that the game comes as early as it does! 10 months! That's what they used to create this game, while other games can take much more time, some games takes years to program. And you can't wait another 2-5 months? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude it comes so early because the engine for the game is absolutly the same from AC2 with some minor (but very cool) updates
For AC2 it took them about 2 years and there was a delay ONLY FOR PC till 1q of 2010 because of the DRM . I agree with masterkd.xp (quote) ^waiting is not the point..showing the decency to release for all platforms together is the point!!

FaTaLMeTaL
10-13-2010, 02:04 PM
ubisoft delay it because if they release it now they will lose cash because pc has trackers..(xbox360 too).I dont see any evidence or them talking in a video about that aether.I dont know other company's that delay there games because pc programing is to hard..They will never admit that and i am very disappointed at ubi and also they provoke other people to pirate it by delaying it