PDA

View Full Version : Any one have any idea what the item that you steal from Warren is for.

Jun3d1
11-24-2007, 09:45 PM
At one moment in the game I exited animus and was just walking around and ended up stealing something from the back of Warren's labcoat. Does anyone have any idea what it is for?

lbodave
11-24-2007, 10:00 PM
SPOILERS

I think it let's you read the docters email at the end of the game.

NeoshinobiX
11-24-2007, 10:17 PM
It's to read either his computer or the computer in the conference room, I forget.

Sosolid
11-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Warren? Isnt his name vidic??

spazzoo1025
11-25-2007, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Sosolid:
Warren? Isnt his name vidic??

his first name is Warren, last name Vidic.

and it's some sort of entry key, it lets you leave your room when they tell you to go to sleep, then you can look around on your own.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-25-2007, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Jun3d1:
At one moment in the game I exited animus and was just walking around and ended up stealing something from the back of Warren's labcoat. Does anyone have any idea what it is for?

SPOILER ALERT!

It's his pen. It controls access to his computer and the one in the conference room.

There are four things you get in the 2012 part of the story:

1. the code for unlocking your door - this turns up in the towel rack in your room.

2. Lucy's pen for accessing Lucy's computer - she leaves it on her desk.

3. Vidic's pen for accessing his computer and the one in the conference room - you pickpocket it from Vidic.

4. The access code to enter the conference room - this appears in an email on Vidic's and Lucy's computer.

capthemfoos2007
11-25-2007, 10:24 AM
Did you know that Vidic is on of the Knights Templar? You see it in the back of the guide on the ancestry tree.

MiniAssasin
11-25-2007, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by capthemfoos2007:
Did you know that Vidic is on of the Knights Templar? You see it in the back of the guide on the ancestry tree.

wouldnt surprise me if he was related to the evil doctor templar guy ya kill

and lucy is related to the templar woman you dont kill

DeViLsMiraGe
11-25-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by capthemfoos2007:

wouldnt surprise me if he was related to the evil doctor templar guy ya kill

and lucy is related to the templar woman you dont kill </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No you spac,

----SPOILERS----

Lucy is an assassin aswell , ... and i shall say no more..

and dont ask for evidence , jus F off and find it yourself..

xxx

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif