PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for AC2



dex3108
03-11-2011, 01:18 PM
Dear Ubisoft now when you gave exclusive content for AC:B in DLC can you make the same for AC2? I think on Templar Lairs that was exclusive for Black or White edition

Krayus Korianis
03-11-2011, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by woodexx:
Dear Ubisoft now when you gave exclusive content for AC:B in DLC can you make the same for AC2? I think on Templar Lairs that was exclusive for Black or White edition

The only thing they made EXCLUSIVE is the Copernicus Conspiracy Missions for the PS3, that's IT.

Nothing else.

dex3108
03-11-2011, 01:35 PM
I mean exclusive for Codex Edition for a while. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif it is same situation as with Templar Lairs from AC2 so it can be done http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Krayus Korianis
03-11-2011, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by woodexx:
I mean exclusive for Codex Edition for a while. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif it is same situation as with Templar Lairs from AC2 so it can be done http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

It wasn't even exclusive for those. They were being GIVEN for getting those versions. You WERE buying the EXTRA crap that came with it.

The Templar Lairs in ACII are in the SECOND Sequence 13 DLC for 560 MSP (Not sure what it is on the PS3).

dex3108
03-11-2011, 03:05 PM
I am talking about PC version http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif i really want to play that 3 extra Lairs but i can't because i have box version and only steam version can be upgraded

Krayus Korianis
03-11-2011, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by woodexx:
I am talking about PC version http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif i really want to play that 3 extra Lairs but i can't because i have box version and only steam version can be upgraded

I believe you can add that to your Steam Account. Don't ask me how, since I don't even use STEAM. lol.

I think you just have to add the CD-Key or something to it.

ProjectXanatos
03-11-2011, 06:59 PM
-_-

*is still feeling sore about not being able to play the Conspiracy missions*

RexCry07dvd
03-11-2011, 11:35 PM
You can buy that 3 lairs on the Steam if u have standard edition ...and it isn't expensive....

dex3108
03-12-2011, 02:06 AM
I have BOX version not STEAM version and i can't add it to the steam i have tried. I would like if they can publish it on UPlay because i have points that i doesn't want to spend on wallpapers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Black_Widow9
03-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Please post this here-
Assassins Creed 2 PC Feedback Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9731093738/p/1)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>