PDA

View Full Version : Stuck (Can't reach mission)

shop27C171CB8
03-18-2011, 08:17 AM
So I'm enjoying myself non stop with Assassins Creed Brotherhood however I am unable to continue with a memory due to not being able to reach it.

Is it the purpose of the game to do the The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC restored memories first before I can continue with the other memories?

Mr_Shade
03-18-2011, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by shop27C171CB8:
So I'm enjoying myself non stop with Assassins Creed Brotherhood however I am unable to continue with a memory due to not being able to reach it.

Is it the purpose of the game to do the The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC restored memories first before I can continue with the other memories? Hi there,

I can't help with the memory your currently trying to get too, since I can't see your map - but have you tried different routes? or maybe even the tunnels?

As to the Da Vinci part of the game's storyline - you can access it whenever you like, as long as it's after Sequence 3 - it unlocks on the map after that part.

If you play it before completing the game, it has a slightly different intro... but you free to play it at any time, after Seq 3 - it's not required to play before other memories - just play it when you want too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

shop27C171CB8
03-18-2011, 08:46 AM
Not sure how or when but I reached the location desired with the tunnels. Weird though since a hour ago or so the tunnel wasn't available.

Thanks for the help!
/EDIT
Damn this memory sucks, 4th time trying now! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

GPNetwork
08-17-2014, 01:45 PM
I was playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood when I entered a restored memory probably the last restored memory. The restored memory is not coming out of the matrix space and there is no ezio or anything but the view can be run free through the matrix space. How to complete this restored memory ? Any Idea ?:nonchalance: