PDA

View Full Version : You think ubi might have done this on purpose..

AronAssassin68
02-24-2011, 05:42 AM
Regarding the Assassin recruits in ACB. I think they might have nerfed the recruits at the last stage of development on purpose. Seeing as it was really awesome anyhow, when they will put in the other stuff they wanted to put in ACB, the next game will be even more awesome. So maybe they just gave us a taste of the whole recruit system and saved all the real cool stuff for a future game like the infamous AC3. Either that or they were just out of time hahaha.

Well anywho, here's some thing I'd like to see in future recruitsystems:

-To start with: Full complex customisation in clothing. Physical appearance should stay uncustomisable.

-Be able to give them a speciality, like marksman, masterswordsman, heavy weapons, superquickness etc.

-There should be some kind of diversion in muscledness/agilty similar to the guards. You should however still have the option to give for example marksman to a giant, and heavy weapons to a quick small guy. But giving superagility to a huge dude would kinda be wrong, right?;P Sure ubi comes up with great stuff.

-You should be able to choose hwo you want for the job, get a little more personal with them. This could be done with maybe a sort of weaponweel with recruits. They would all have their names and skills on there. So after a while you know who's who and what you should use them for.

I have tons of more ideas but these are the things I'd like to see most.

Thanks for reading!

True_Assassin92
02-24-2011, 06:14 AM
They should make you able that you can play as one of the assassin recruits. That would be awesome.

You can train him yourself, by playing the character and complete missions. Also we shouldn't be able to use that many assassin's at all.

Murcuseo
02-24-2011, 08:23 AM
This should have been posted here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298).

vorenus73
02-24-2011, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by AronAssassin68:
Regarding the Assassin recruits in ACB. I think they might have nerfed the recruits at the last stage of development on purpose. Seeing as it was really awesome anyhow, when they will put in the other stuff they wanted to put in ACB, the next game will be even more awesome. So maybe they just gave us a taste of the whole recruit system and saved all the real cool stuff for a future game like the infamous AC3. Either that or they were just out of time hahaha.

-To start with: Full complex customisation in clothing. Physical appearance should stay uncustomisable.

-Be able to give them a speciality, like marksman, masterswordsman, heavy weapons, superquickness etc.

-There should be some kind of diversion in muscledness/agilty similar to the guards. You should however still have the option to give for example marksman to a giant, and heavy weapons to a quick small guy. But giving superagility to a huge dude would kinda be wrong, right?;P Sure ubi comes up with great stuff.

-You should be able to choose hwo you want for the job, get a little more personal with them. This could be done with maybe a sort of weaponweel with recruits. They would all have their names and skills on there. So after a while you know who's who and what you should use them for.

Thanks for reading!

I think those are awesome ideas!! Right now I can only distinguish them by cape color. Although there are more recruits than cape choices. I have 2 girls, one blond, one brunette, but the guys I can never distinguish.
Customizing them just adds a more personal feel to the game.

It would also be really cool if you could name them. Would it add to gameplay? No, but it would be really cool.

rocketxsurgeon
02-24-2011, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by AronAssassin68:

-To start with: Full complex customisation in clothing. <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Physical appearance should stay uncustomisable.</span>

Thanks for reading!

I agree with this, i don't want the game turning into sims.

Black_Widow9
02-24-2011, 01:08 PM
Please post in the above linked Topic.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>