PDA

View Full Version : Acb guild rewards

assassin777938
11-25-2010, 07:18 PM
I did the guild challenge for the assassins guild and got the sword of altair, and that was it. then i did the thieves and it popped up like abilities earned: pickpocket off of horse and 1 other thing. i was wonderin did i miss anything like the new abilities like did the assassins guild give me a cool ability that i didnt see pop up? DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ABILITIES LIKE SAY GETTING THIS FACTION TO THIS LEVEL.....BECAUSE I JUST DONT WANT TO MISS A COOL ABILITY.....SO IF U KNOW ALL THE ABILITIES FOR ALL THE FACTION PLEASE POST THEM...AND ALSO DONT PLEASE POST LIKE LA VOLPE'S BITE..BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS...SO PLEASE GO INTO DETAIL AND LIST THE REWARD SAY U KNOW 4 GETTING THIS FACTION TO THIS RANK....(SORRY FOR ALL CAPS)

austin128
11-25-2010, 07:32 PM
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Guild_Challenges

La Volpe's Bite is a sword, Maria's Dagger is a short sword, and Bartholomew's Axe is an... axe...
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

assassin777938
11-25-2010, 07:36 PM
is la volpe's sword better than altair's and is the dagger better than romulus's dagger?

Also(thanks by the way) i meant what is the rewards like i said for the thieves level like 3 i got the pickpocket ability off a horse do u know the rewards like that

Evan52395
11-25-2010, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by assassin777938:
is la volpe's sword better than altair's and is the dagger better than romulus's dagger?

Also(thanks by the way) i meant what is the rewards like i said for the thieves level like 3 i got the pickpocket ability off a horse do u know the rewards like that
1. No. Altair's is better.
2. Romulus is not a person. No, Maria's is not better than Brutus' dagger.
3. The Thieves' reward is La Volpe's Sword. I thought that was clear.

jlorence
11-25-2010, 07:45 PM
La Volpe's Bite has 2 less atk power than Altair's sword, but I still use it anyway since I like the look of it better. Atk power really doesn't matter much in this game anyway since every weapon can one hit chain kill.

Caligula__
11-26-2010, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Evan52395:
2. Romulus is not a person. No, Maria's is not better than Brutus' dagger.

Actually, Romulus and Brutus were real people, Romulus founded Rome, Brutus killed Caesar

tyrce111
11-26-2010, 06:40 AM
ZOMG!
Zwooooooosh practicaly owns the AC Wikia!