PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 invalid code

Granddood2009
12-06-2009, 04:28 AM
I am having a problem with my 360s code no matter how I enter it (lower case, hyphens, no hyphens, capitals) it always comes up with invalid code I am not sure whether I am entering the right code or not.

Captain Tomatoz
12-06-2009, 04:42 AM
where are you putting in the code? because you have to put it in on the game menu http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Granddood2009
12-06-2009, 07:02 AM
I put it into the exclusive content section.

ValidatedDavid
12-06-2009, 07:20 AM
I had to use hyphens when I entered mine but what made mine so difficult was the small printing of the code itself on the sheet. I got it wrong several times because it turned out the letters were not what I had initially thought. I think what I thought was a lower case L was actually a J and there were a few other things that weren't what they first appeared. I even had a magnifying glass which only revealed how badly printed the letters actually were. Not sure if this is the case with you but for me it became a bit of trial and error as I had to guess at what some letters were.

Granddood2009
12-06-2009, 07:54 AM
Where is the code kept. Is it on the manual or a separate sheet.

ValidatedDavid
12-06-2009, 08:32 AM
Are you asking about entering the codes to unlock the bonus AC 2 maps content?

If so, yes, mine were printed on a small glossy color sheet which was contained inside the green xbox case. The printing in my case was very, very small and hard to read. I also had read that hyphens needed to be entered so I did it that way. Mine worked after several different guesses at what a couple of illegible letters actually were. Several people were with me at the time and everyone had trouble seeing the codes.

caswallawn_2k7
12-06-2009, 08:37 AM
if it's the avatar code it isn't for AC2 it is a unlock code for the avatar game.

Granddood2009
12-06-2009, 09:05 AM
I did not get one of those what else is on the sheet.

ValidatedDavid
12-06-2009, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Granddood2009:
I did not get one of those what else is on the sheet.

I'm still not sure we're talking about the same thing.

I'm talking about the codes for the bonus maps that came with the various collector's editions. Is that what you are trying to enter? If it isn't, I don't know what "codes" you mean.

If you are talking about collector's edition bonus map codes...

The sheet was very small (about the size of a post card) and was inside the green box as I said. It had glossy pictures of (in my case) the 2 bonus areas that came with my collector's edition and a whole bunch of fine print on the other side I didn't read.

The sheet is easy to miss and I actually thought mine was missing because in all the photos of the editions I had seen the sheet had been blown up and looked much larger than it actually was so I was looking for something around the size of a standard piece of paper loose in the tin. I could see someone thinking the little sheet inside the box was some kind of useless piece of advertising or coupon of some kind. It had that look to it.

deadskies
12-06-2009, 10:38 AM
That's what you get for getting an X-Box. Take the cheap way out, you're gonna get cheap results.

BTOG46
12-06-2009, 01:44 PM
@ deadskies

That's quite enough of the console war that you're trying to start, one more post like it, and you'll lose your posting rights... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif