PDA

View Full Version : Piece of Eden question. SPOILER!!!!

proxx9
12-09-2007, 12:19 AM
SPOILER!!

Ok so at the very end of the game we read that block of text and find out that abstergo is planning to use the peice of Eden or another artifact to put on a satalite and brainwash the entire world. According to that doctor guy they already have at least one artifact. So my question is why do they need more? Wouldnt one do the trick? i mean come on isnt mind controlling the entire world enough for the the templars to achieve there goal?

Also: In the 1500's (i think) there was an empire in Japan that some1 planned an assassination on (it failed). Does anyone know the name of this empire?

Thanks for your replies

altair4o
12-09-2007, 12:53 AM
They need another artifact because some of the people wont be affected by the Piece of Eden http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Desiiner
12-09-2007, 12:54 AM
Well i dont that that the one piece of eden would be enough to controll the entire world even with a satelite system

FatRascal
12-09-2007, 03:51 AM
Didn't Vidic say something about them only needing one PoE at the end (after the final memory)?

OtnemeM_IroM
12-09-2007, 04:55 AM
For all your plot questions, you should really go read this:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552&site=xbw

It really is great. And, yes, there was a failed Japanese assassination... it's all explained in the link above. SPOILER CENTRAL!!!

PrivateJ0ker
12-09-2007, 05:35 AM
If I remember correctly one piece was destroyed when the first satallite was launched, and the other piece they found was unusable because it was acquired with time travel, and could have caused a very bad time paradox.

katz_bg
12-09-2007, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by PrivateJ0ker:
If I remember correctly one piece was destroyed when the first satellite was launched, and the other piece they found was unusable because it was acquired with time travel, and could have caused a very bad time paradox. As I understood it when I read some article they had only one of these PoE while the time traveling artifact was something completely different.
And they only need one PoE but will gather the rest so that people who are unaffected will not use them against the templars.