PDA

View Full Version : Need some Guidence.

CrazyOWl
02-15-2011, 06:51 PM
Hi all. I have been away for some time and Im back again to fly off course waiting for CoD.

I have some different version of the game in my pc, but I have some problem that are:

1. I upgrade to 4.10 but theres no Track IR on it, its there and upgrade to fix this in 4.10.

2. I cant seem to load HyperLobby. I copy the route of il2 folder but the exe dont appear so I finish typing it myself, and when I hit search HL keep looking and crash or freeze my pc and I cant seem to pass this.

Can anyone be so kind in directing like always to the light or somewhere where I can download everything incluying Track ir enable.

Tnhkz Again, and hope to see everyone back up there.

<S> ALL

CrazyOwl

EJGrOst_Caspar
02-17-2011, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by CrazyOWl:
1. I upgrade to 4.10 but theres no Track IR on it, its there and upgrade to fix this in 4.10.

There is no reason, that it shouldn't work. Make sure you have this entry in conf.ini:

[rts]
trackIRUse=1

2. I cant seem to load HyperLobby. I copy the route of il2 folder but the exe dont appear so I finish typing it myself, and when I hit search HL keep looking and crash or freeze my pc and I cant seem to pass this.

Not sure about this problem, but try this:

Simply copy/paste or type the correct path to the .../il2fb.exe into the HL input screen and press 'save', not 'search' ... nothing else.

CrazyOWl
02-18-2011, 07:00 PM
TK bro fix it the part of HL, gonna try \the track ir part.

<S>