PDA

View Full Version : Whatis gameplay like in AC Revelations? (possible spoilers)

m_ali97
11-12-2011, 10:08 AM
if any of you have finished playing the game, can you tell what the gameplay is like and differences to Brotherhood

MCB280
11-13-2011, 02:13 AM
there is a walk though up on you tube already and it is up to a part 13 the guy only starts getting good at part 12 but there is a change with every if you want to know badly i suggest watching it. It may contain some spoilers (quite a few) i have watched it and i wish the up loader could hurry up for more parts and that i did not watch for i am now addicted to it.
(But i do believe ubisoft is talking to this man or woman or child at the moment so these videos may not be up for longer or they may have allowed him to do it).
P.S. I was reading the forums came back to add in this message i don't want to get banned. I am not the up loader of these videos cause i would have to do with a camera to the screen.

m_ali97
11-13-2011, 06:10 AM
thnx for dat i swas it and ur right the guy is CRAP! y do people who are crap at AC make walkthroughs for it

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 09:19 AM
Sheesh, this topic is full of bad spelling and grammar.

Anyway, I already contacted Mr. Shade about these videos, and I don't think that the videos are going down.

MCB280
11-13-2011, 12:13 PM
I don't know why people with bad skills at playing the game post walk thoughts and Jexx21 the up loader said in one of the video in the description that ubisoft was talking to him about the copyright stuff.

playassassins1
11-13-2011, 01:20 PM
Desmond mission's are First Person ! And you will see how 'The Farm' Looks like and how he lived there. But i didn't finish the game yet.