PDA

View Full Version : Guard Posts

dchil279
12-04-2010, 07:21 PM
what exactly qualifies as a 'guard post?' The only guild challenge that I have left is the Courtesean one: "Kill 20 guards stationed at guard posts without being detected." I have done this to every type of guard unit I have seen but in the Brothel it still says 0/20, so what EXACTLY is a guard post?

RipYourSpineOut
12-04-2010, 07:41 PM
I'm not sure where I saw this, but I saw a post in another thread that said that "Guard Posts" are where you see guards stationed in one place with their arms crossed, as if their guarding an entrance or something. To get a bunch of them, replay the Trojan Horse memory where you need to kill several French soldiers. You'll come across many of these guard posts http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

dchil279
12-04-2010, 08:07 PM
I have to do that 20 times! wow, that's some Class A Bull right there

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

k0br4
12-06-2010, 02:24 PM
^^ Agree ^^

assessin666
12-06-2010, 07:24 PM
also dose any one no what there calling a beam?
in the theives guild challenge jump from a horse to a beam?

DemonLordSparda
12-06-2010, 07:29 PM
*sighs* This has been addressed many times. Do the memory for Bartelemeo where you need to get French Armor without being detected, except don't enter the fighters guild. Just walk around to camps with wooden spikes around them and kill the guards there without being seen with your crossbow.

Also a beam is a wooden beam. I don't know what else you'd think it would be. Just go to the south east of the map and follow the road west. Eventually you'll hit some buildings and a beam across the road. As you are running at it with the horse tap A, or X, then when in range hit the button again. If Ezio spins around the beam and crouches on top of it then it counts. If he just hangs on the beam it did not.

Hope this helps.

wunderbluff
12-07-2010, 03:29 AM
I took help from my local friends and brotherhood and just stod by watching the count move up to 20 - then u get 100% sync. =)

k0br4
12-07-2010, 07:53 AM
If Ezio spins around the beam and crouches on top of it then it counts. If he just hangs on the beam it did not.

Incorrect you don't have to spin around.

Caligula__
12-11-2010, 01:43 AM
Guard Posts, very annoying, well I have an easy solution.

Use Tunnels to go to "Terme Di Caracalla".

Go to the Doctor's icon in the middle of nowhere that is to the North-East-East.

There are two Brutes, two Agiles, a Seeker and a Grunt.

Carefully kill the Seeker and Grunt.

Kill both Agiles, you can't dual assassinate so you've gotta do them one at a time, DON'T go high profile.

Move to the far South wall and look between two columns, if the Agiles are still alive you'll be able to see them both, one on each side of the left columns and behind the right one there's a lower wall where you'll see a Brute, the other one is hidden behind a wall.

Kill off everyone SILENTLY except the Brutes, kill the first Brute from the farthest south column, the other Brute will walk around but won't find you.

RUN (not horse), to the East and go towards this forest kinda thing, run around the left of a large gnarled tree and then around the right and go back to the Brutes.

Kill the Agiles again and one Brute.

Only kill one Brute at a time and kill the Agiles silently