PDA

View Full Version : Old FB discs

MrMojok
01-25-2007, 06:17 PM
I now have the '46 dvd, and so all my older copies of the game are more or less obsolete.

I was thinking if anyone around here has any use for them, I would give them away.

Problem is, what I have is:

1)Ace Expansion Pack and Pacific Fighters, which would take you up to 4.03 if I recall, and after that you'd have to boonty to upgrade up to 4.07

2)The completed edition dvd they put out last summer, which takes you up to 4.06, then you'd still be stuck with Boonty to get past it.

Nonetheless, if you or any of your squaddies or friends would have use for these, shoot me a PM and we can work out the details. I'm not asking any money for them.

MrMojok
01-25-2007, 06:17 PM
I now have the '46 dvd, and so all my older copies of the game are more or less obsolete.

I was thinking if anyone around here has any use for them, I would give them away.

Problem is, what I have is:

1)Ace Expansion Pack and Pacific Fighters, which would take you up to 4.03 if I recall, and after that you'd have to boonty to upgrade up to 4.07

2)The completed edition dvd they put out last summer, which takes you up to 4.06, then you'd still be stuck with Boonty to get past it.

Nonetheless, if you or any of your squaddies or friends would have use for these, shoot me a PM and we can work out the details. I'm not asking any money for them.

Skycat_2
01-25-2007, 09:17 PM
The CD-ROMs install up to version to v3.0(m). The free upgrade patches will get users up to v4.04(m).

The Complete Edition DVD is v4.04m also I believe. Version 4.05m is the Pe-2 Peshka addon -- that is offered with the download version of Complete Edition, but as I understand it is not on the DVD.

The download version of the IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 addons includes Pe-2, '46, and Sturmoviks Over Manchuria. In other words v4.05m, v4.06m and v4.07m. (Technically, v4.06 only exists as an option in Russia and the rest of the world can simplify '46+SoM as a single expansion, v4.07).

Just clarifying some version numbers there. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MrMojok
01-25-2007, 09:26 PM
OK, I get pretty confused on the versions

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif