PDA

View Full Version : So Ezio can carry 25 knives, 25 crossbow bolts, 15 bottles of medicine...

Rakudaton
11-26-2010, 02:04 PM
... and 15 bottles of poison, but can only carry 10 bullets?

Are we talking about the same kind of bullets here? You know, those tiny pea-sized things that you could fit about 25 of into a medicine bottle? Does Ezio really have his priorities right? Why not say 15 bolts, 15 knives, and about 100 bullets? Ezio wasn't very clever was he...

Keksus
11-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Because you can always shoot your way through the guards with 10 bullets, because almost every guard carries 1 or 2 bullets.

glenneey
11-26-2010, 02:31 PM
The hidden gun is not like an arquebusie/musquet
The bullets are already in place so they can be shot right after each other without having to reload between each shot.
Compare it to a (EDIT modern age) gun?
only 6(Uplay reward 10) bullets fit in the gun, but i dont use it unless for fighting so the crossbow is my baby.

Assassin_Mitch
11-26-2010, 02:45 PM
Also I think the devs said in AC2 that the bullets for the gun and gunpowder are rather unstable so carrying a lot of gunpowder is dangerous and could lead to a nasty accident

SlimeDynamiteD
11-26-2010, 02:53 PM
I like the Crossbow better tbh =X It's so sexy... x') And you can knock people out with it. Haven't seen Ezio done that with the Hidden Gun have ya?

EdgeX4
11-26-2010, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
I like the Crossbow better tbh =X It's so sexy... x') And you can knock people out with it. Haven't seen Ezio done that with the Hidden Gun have ya?

Agreed, Crossbow is much better, not to mention quieter :P, Besides it makes it funner to play a mission without have to shoot everyone. Better yet they should only let ezio carry 5 medicine bottles. As far as poison goes, I haven't used it once in the whole single player.

Keksus
11-26-2010, 04:44 PM
As far as poison goes, I haven't used it once in the whole single player.

Poison Darts are awesome.

E-Zekiel
11-26-2010, 04:59 PM
You can knock people out with the crossbow? How does this happen? I've never seen Ezio crack someone over the head with it.

But at the same time, I only use it to stealth kill from a distance. So how do you do that?

midgiemelendez
11-26-2010, 05:01 PM
I still want to know where he keeps all that munition, in his tights (they are slightly baggy) :P

EdgeX4
11-26-2010, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
You can knock people out with the crossbow? How does this happen? I've never seen Ezio crack someone over the head with it.

But at the same time, I only use it to stealth kill from a distance. So how do you do that?

Instead of walking up to guards with your sword, walk up to them with your crossbow and counter them with the crossbow equiped just as you would with the sword. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif One of those counters is really badass

Cpl.Sully
11-27-2010, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Keksus:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">As far as poison goes, I haven't used it once in the whole single player.

Poison Darts are awesome. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. Yes they are.

rb2610
11-27-2010, 08:38 AM
He doesn't have more than 10 bullets because otherwise the gun would be really overpowered, and this isn't an fps, the gun use should be fairly minimal.

tyrce111
11-27-2010, 10:59 AM
What about 15 parachutes...

When Leonardo hands you your first parachute it was about the size of... Lets say... Ezio's head right? Something like that...

15 of them???

IMPOSSIBLE!!!