PDA

View Full Version : The Nachthexen Campaign is NOT dead!

PBNA-Boosher
03-29-2006, 08:53 AM
Well, mostly.

With the fall-through of the cockpit of the U-2vS/Po-2, though it seemed mostly completed, I have given up hope on players being able to simulate the experiences of the pilots of the 46th Taman Guard Night Bomber Regiment. However, there are still elements to this campaign which I had previously prepared, waiting just to plug in waypoints and targets.
Furthermore, there was one element to my campaign which was special, and noted by several of you. The briefings included one diary entry from the player's role-played character. They are all fictionalized accounts using real names and experiences of other people to examine real events. The purpose of these diary entries was not only to bring a more lifelike sense of reality to the campaign, but also to educate about the experiences of these women, these girls, who risked everything to fight for their motherland.
So I ask you this. I was planning to make 212 missions for this campaign, each with its own separate diary entry. I have completed 20 entries so far. Along with the maps I designed, would the community like me to present these entries as a literary document, instead of the campaign form, which can no longer exist?

http://www.screenshotart.com/uploads/1110936597/gallery_1_1_41717.jpg

Enthor1
03-29-2006, 03:25 PM
It is really too bad things did not work out for your campaign.

It sounds like you have done a massive amount of work on it.

Writing 192 further diary entries sounds like another massive undertaking but if you really enjoy doing it, go for it.

Is there absolutely no hope the plane will be flyable in the IL2 series?

PBNA-Boosher
03-29-2006, 09:52 PM
I am afraid it is deceased. Naryv, the modeler, seems to have disappeared.