PDA

View Full Version : AC Lineage should be a DLC

crash3
04-17-2011, 02:15 PM
ever since i watched AC lineage ive always wanted to play as giovanni in that sequence

you get to explore a new city milan, giovanni is wearing possibly the most popular assassin outfit so far with no armour on. we get to see rome before the borgias take power and the missions are pretty stealthy and cool

it would work as giovanni is obviously desmonds ancestor too

who agrees?

ChaosxNetwork
04-17-2011, 06:16 PM
How many topics do you want to make?
It would be cool, but I want to play a DLC that I have yet seen anything of or how it ends - Something fresh and new.

Ogz73
04-17-2011, 10:52 PM
it wouldn't work because ezio is already a teenager in the movie so desmond wouldn't be able to replay any of Giovanni's memories in the movie.

If the movie took place before Ezio's conception, then it could be a possible dlc for the franchise.

swiftkinfe
04-18-2011, 08:42 AM
While I agree we have a lot of topics on the subject of Ezio's father in a dlc.And yes its a very good idea.Lineage wouldnt work.Now he did do a couple things before Ezios birth like taking away the shroud from mario.This might be an intresting idea like starting the hunt for it to SPOILERS bring back lucy if she really did go down SPOILERS.

However playing more of his life might work in the sense of a DDS.YOu know like project legacy?If Desmond for the DLC is put into that while the animus 2.0 goes under some upgrades for the next ancestor or something.Desmond could be put into Gio's shoes untill the upgrades are done.Still thats a half assed concept coming from me but still I really would like to see him make a return.

crash3
04-18-2011, 03:07 PM
lol its true i do do a lot of topics.

i really like the idea of desmond exploring giovannis memories whilst the animus undergoes upgrades for the next game