PDA

View Full Version : YO! What's up with the Friday Development Up-Date?

BuzzardHead
02-08-2004, 03:54 PM
You know,I've been cruising these forums for alittle more than a year now(UBI,SimHQ,Netwings,Mudmovers,etc...)Well,It was a gas when I first started.RBJ(RayBanJokey)he was called by other names was hilarious.BearCat99 was there as usual with his knowledge.Carguy would chide in,There was allways a laugh from Buzz-U.Gibbage was always setting some stupid a$$h@!! straight or helping a noob with a technical problem.
But now all I read is someone crying about the patch or holding their nutts waiting on the next add-on.The first "pay for" I might add.Where's the humor.And most important to me.Where's the Friday Development Up-Date?

Tailwinds and Clear Skies,

BuzzardHead

BuzzardHead
02-08-2004, 03:54 PM
You know,I've been cruising these forums for alittle more than a year now(UBI,SimHQ,Netwings,Mudmovers,etc...)Well,It was a gas when I first started.RBJ(RayBanJokey)he was called by other names was hilarious.BearCat99 was there as usual with his knowledge.Carguy would chide in,There was allways a laugh from Buzz-U.Gibbage was always setting some stupid a$$h@!! straight or helping a noob with a technical problem.
But now all I read is someone crying about the patch or holding their nutts waiting on the next add-on.The first "pay for" I might add.Where's the humor.And most important to me.Where's the Friday Development Up-Date?

Tailwinds and Clear Skies,

BuzzardHead