PDA

View Full Version : cant run pacific fighter need help pls very ergent

Oo_ben_oO
01-29-2006, 05:40 AM
hi fokes i went to play pacific fighters today and i get an error message saying pf bad image it say the application or dll c:\program files\ubisoft\pacific fighters\rts.dll is not not a valid window image. pls check this against your installation diskette. has any1 got any idears ive reinstalled about 5 times with all differnet patches from differnce webs im really fustraighted that i cant play it pls pls pls can any1 help me thanks for reading this guys. pls get bk to me

Oo_ben_oO
01-29-2006, 05:40 AM
hi fokes i went to play pacific fighters today and i get an error message saying pf bad image it say the application or dll c:\program files\ubisoft\pacific fighters\rts.dll is not not a valid window image. pls check this against your installation diskette. has any1 got any idears ive reinstalled about 5 times with all differnet patches from differnce webs im really fustraighted that i cant play it pls pls pls can any1 help me thanks for reading this guys. pls get bk to me

XyZspineZyX
01-29-2006, 05:58 AM
Have a look here (http://www.airwarfare.com/guides/patching.htm#012)

Hope that helps.

Oo_ben_oO
01-30-2006, 09:41 AM
yo m8 it tryed that now it will not run wt so ever i loaded the drt dll thing sent it 2 the file i replaced it and still no joy any other suggestions oh it will now even unistall now

hamselv2
01-30-2006, 06:02 PM
Uninstall:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/49310655/m/314103891

Oo_ben_oO
01-31-2006, 03:45 PM
i have unistalled it and put it bk on i put thr rts.dll file in the 2 places the program files pacific fighters and replaaced that file and put it into the ubi.com folder and went to play it and now it aint loading up theres no error message or nothing it just dont load and suggestion pls thanks for helping me all thanks

lairdperkins
01-31-2006, 06:03 PM
This may or may not help, but something to try -

Go to Start - Run and type in CMD then click ok.

This should open up a command prompt.

Type "cd c:\program files\ubisoft\pacific fighters" and then hit enter.

Then type "regsvr32 rts.dll" and hit enter

That should register the .dll..

Oo_ben_oO
02-01-2006, 06:01 PM
yo guys i got it working i found out i had to put the rts file in 2 places 1 was the program files pasific fighter folder and the other in ubi.com folder and then i restarted my comp and it worked but anyway thank u sooo much for your time and great help thanks again