PDA

View Full Version : stuck on desmond

JasonGregg
07-20-2011, 04:09 PM
In brotherhoo?d, has anyone had problems getting back into the animus? After sequence 4 memory 4 (I think its called guardian of forli or something)? the indication? to leave the animus comes up. But now I can't get back into the animus. Desmond will lay down in the machine and the sequence will start, but then it just cuts back to him getting up. I've talked to Rebecca, shaun, and Lucy. I've collected all the modern day artifacts, and checked all the email. Someone told me I need to eat food, but I can't find any food in the game. Any ideas? This is driving me nuts

LightRey
07-20-2011, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by JasonGregg:
In brotherhoo?d, has anyone had problems getting back into the animus? After sequence 4 memory 4 (I think its called guardian of forli or something)? the indication? to leave the animus comes up. But now I can't get back into the animus. Desmond will lay down in the machine and the sequence will start, but then it just cuts back to him getting up. I've talked to Rebecca, shaun, and Lucy. I've collected all the modern day artifacts, and checked all the email. Someone told me I need to eat food, but I can't find any food in the game. Any ideas? This is driving me nuts
Never had that happen before. I don't think there's anything you have to do outside to get back in other than the stuff at the beginning, so this must be a glitch of some sort.

SixKeys
07-20-2011, 07:59 PM
If you haven't tried the food yet, there should be some on a table near Rebecca. I'm pretty sure it isn't necessary to continue though, sounds like a glitch to me.

LightRey
07-21-2011, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by SixKeys:
If you haven't tried the food yet, there should be some on a table near Rebecca. I'm pretty sure it isn't necessary to continue though, sounds like a glitch to me.
yeah, I'm pretty sure I missed the food thing during my first playthrough. So it shouldn't be necessary.