PDA

View Full Version : Game crashing after power box puzzle

jdoughnut
10-30-2004, 02:21 PM
The game runs perfectly but crashes (or better said locks up) right after I complete the power box puzzle (two middle symbols are blinking and the box closes). So I can't move on and I'm stuck. This happens on both my PCs - Celeron 2.8 + Radeon 9200 and P4 2.8 + Radeon 9600 Pro. Has anyone the same experience and can help me? I'm quite desperate now...

maztec
10-30-2004, 03:40 PM
Radeon Driver Versions?

That's the only thing that seems overly common between the two systems.

Post bother their DirectX infos?

Skibee
01-06-2005, 07:34 AM
Hey that's the exact same thing that I experienced. I have a full install of the game, so the problem's not with my DVD. I know laptop is not supported, but what can I say, it's the only one I have right now. I'm using Acer Travelmate 800, and the graphics card is ATI Mobility Radeon 9000. My Myst just turned itself off during the cutscene (not really a full-animation cutscene, you can still look around) where Yeesha is going to show me the power box. It's in the Tomahna age, after you've switch the water dam thing off. I haven't downloaded the Omega driver yet...internet in my country is **** slow. So...is there a kind person out there that can send me his/her saved game, right after the power box riddle is solved? Pleeezzeee? Oh...please empty the journal first, or the save game size will be huge. My email is skibeeglowbug@yahoo.com (see how desperate I am? Sharing my email in a forum?) Thanks in advance.