PDA

View Full Version : Ideas about the truth scene

gaarasabakno
11-22-2009, 07:19 PM
so ya the truth scene. it shows Adam eve and some one else. if you recall the camera is like a human, which could point to this mysterious man being Satin. in the biblical stories satin told eve to steel the apple, and she shows it. and if you remember the assassins code the truth is not real. so by this this the truth scene is about how Satin (the man who is the camera) had eve steel the apple. (this had to be for a good reason because it ****ed the gods off enough the make satin the evil begin and what not.) so why did eve steal the apple, is the man (the camera Satin) and what about the slaves? P.S. if you beat the game you will understand the future what not when it is set in. so what do you think about this scene and how will it relates to AC2, and even AC3

Here is the scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...TV0Q&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNdigxXTV0Q&feature=related)

Noccifer
11-22-2009, 07:26 PM
Satan*

And the whole game is played in theird person, so I don't think there is anyone in the scene that is the camera.

thekyle0
11-22-2009, 07:30 PM
You're going to need to attach spoiler tags to this thread.

Airadan
11-22-2009, 11:32 PM
I have so many idears about this but its hard to write them down!! haha

It looks like the future but im thinking in fact it is in the past (the time of "the ones who came before").
I think "the ones who came before" made us humans as slaves but then adam and eve ran away with the pieces of eden.

Lastly I think this has a lot to do with AC3 im now 75% certain AC3 will be set in 2012 or even more in the future.

And yes you will need to put a spoiler tag to this.

Dudebag
11-22-2009, 11:55 PM
What I got from the Truth scene is that it was Adam and Eve running through the garden of eden and they stole a peice of eden or "apple" as it is called.

Why they stole the Apple is unknown but I assume they get kicked out of eden and use the apple to influence the evolution of humans for some reason.

But the real question is, where does the snake come into all of this?

Tyzon117
11-23-2009, 06:50 AM
Prolly just some metaphor for an evil man of "those who came before"

kew414
11-23-2009, 07:08 AM
Well when Adam and Eve are climbing the building, it shows humans laboring and what we'd assume to be a "one that came before" (BTW I'll just call them gods from here on), watching them while holding a Piece of Eden.
This would make us assume the gods, after creating the humans, used Pieces of Eden to control their wills. Minerva also said something about the humans rebelling and beating the gods with their numbers, if I remember correctly.

So what I've taken from this is that after the catastrophe that nearly wiped out the gods existence, they created humans. For some reason they wanted to control the humans, and so made the Pieces of Eden.
Adam and Eve were immune to the effects of these pieces, and managed to steal the Apple (the first Piece of Eden, I think) and lead humanity into defeating the gods.

But that's just the idea that I've liked the most. There are already so many different interpretations of this whole thing. It's like AC1's ending all over again, but even more controversial http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

setheory
11-23-2009, 12:07 PM
Does anyone else get the feeling when they are playing this game its almost like watching something on the History channel? Id also like a good spoiler video of "the truth" videos collaberated

surfingman898
11-23-2009, 12:17 PM
The Truth scene is set in the past, it says B.C.E when the video starts. SO, if AC3 has any of those gameplay set playing adam or eve, its in the past. Obviously.

So there was the catastrophe that almost wipped out the first civilization. They altered primate's into more modern humans, using the pieces of eden to control them.

Adam and Eve are the result of a cross between the first species and the humans the first species made in their image, which is why certain bloodlines are stronger, more agile, and can see on different planes.

Minerva said they see things differently that humans, and one of the truth unlocking puzzles said how there was a mixing of species, with clear decendents, the assassins.

Adam and Eve are resistant to the pieces, so they escaped, used them to free other humans, and with their superior numbers, overwhelmed the gods.

The Satan Theory is very interesting, but there is no real evedience for it. Sure Eve looked behind her, but she could have been looking for pursuers, the only thing that will tell us is time.

Though as the scene closed, Eve shouted "look out", which could mean many things. But Adam and Eve did get away, that much is certain.

Would be very interested to know what that box of 1's and 0's translates into.

surfingman898
11-23-2009, 12:20 PM
And I will say that after watching the whole thing in pieces, seeing the complete movie was great, i loved the implication, and thought it was a great reward for all the hassel.

Its a very interesting proposal, that there was a non-alien advanced civilazation on the earth, that made us in their image. Perhaps they should have had the technology to manufacture things without using humans as slaves, but the story is more interesting this way.

Dragonfire126
11-23-2009, 03:00 PM
How about that the camera IS in fact Subject 16.
When you hear someone say "Eve", it sounds alot like Subject 16.

The movie also starts with the text of Subject 16 - Session 12 - B.C.E and all that.

I find it interesting that you miss Sequence 12 and 13. They say the sequences where corrupted and not important to the story of EZIO. Anybody see the link?

So, I think this could go into AC3, or as DLC for Desmonds Sequence 12.

And one more thing, Subject 16 sounds ALOT like Desmond, so could it be that Lucy is so held back from Desmond in the game because he is Subject 16?

Hurry up Ubisoft, we need to know!

An_Idea
11-23-2009, 10:41 PM
y'all should read dan browns books if your into religious conspiracy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Ttraider82
11-24-2009, 09:30 AM
I just want to mention, Subject 16 might be Eve or Adam in the Truth video. After all, you play AC1 and 2 in third person mode. This is corroborated since Minerva stares at the camera in third person rather than Ezio.

Additionally, Humans were made before the catastrophe according to Minerva.
Minerva said that humans and 'gods' were around together, but we had a war (we outnumbered them), but the sun did something and turned the Earth to ash.
We all rebuilt together based on cooperation, where only a few 'gods' survived. She then showed the 'city' from the "Truth" video.
Adam and Eve happened after they rebuilt, possibly the catalyst to the modern Templars versus Assassins struggle and the end of the few remaining 'gods'. Perhaps A and E stole it from the Templars, becoming the first Assassins.

Robbo352
11-25-2009, 07:53 AM
The binary code at the end simply translates into 'EDEN' in ASCII code. No real importance but good to know http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

gaarasabakno
11-26-2009, 02:02 AM
no it doesn't say Eden it says the quote "every thing is permitted nothing is true"