PDA

View Full Version : revelations App on iOS

solideyet_a2s
11-10-2011, 07:50 AM
WHAT THE HELL!!!!! I LOST ALL MY PROGRESS BECAUSE OF THIS AND I HAVE YOU START ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!! THE STUPID APP ERACED MY PROGRESS ON FACEBOOK PATH TO REVELATIONS! I DEMAND MY PROGRESSED RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGHHH

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
11-10-2011, 08:58 AM

It just a game calm down. I'm pretty sure no one can do anything about this.

twenty_glyphs
11-10-2011, 09:06 AM
The same thing happened to me on the iOS app. Over on the wiki talk page for the Path to Revelations Facebook app, I posted about it and other people said the Android app did the same thing to them. When I first launched the iOS app and logged into my Facebook account, it asked me to choose a region. All the regions were European countries and I'm in the US, so I chose "Others". All of my progress was gone after that. I realized that on the Facebook app, my region must have been set to the United Kingdom, since the only options on the Facebook app are European countries and there is no "Others" option. I changed my region back to United Kingdom on the iOS app, and it then warned me that changing my region would reset all of my progress. I guess it would have been too much to ask for that warning before the first time it happened?

This whole project is a piece of junk. You can literally only play for a couple of minutes a day, which is the dumbest game design decision I may have ever seen. At least Project Legacy has a way to regenerate points much quicker and you can actually play. Then after more than a week of finding artifacts each day, the stupid iOS app finally comes out and erases all that progress. And because you can only play so much, there's not enough time before the actual Revelations game comes out to redo what I had already done. Kind of pointless to play a game called "Path to Revelations" when Revelations has already been out, isn't it?

If it turns out this thing has useful in-game content that can be unlocked in Revelations, I'll really be ticked off at it because there's no way I'm going to endure the experience of this app just to get it.

Mr_Shade
11-10-2011, 10:14 AM
People having issues - need to contact Support.

Links are in my signature.