PDA

View Full Version : POLL for an end to diversifying AC in rediculous ways: stop the madness!

Shoc_Trooper
11-29-2010, 12:46 PM
Hi I'm starting this poll to see how many of you are fed up like I am, with how many different ways the AC series is being diversified.

With all these special, and collector's editions floating around, plus a comic, a miniseries, an art book, project legacy, and more. It's a little hard to keep up with everything that's going on with the AC universe these days.

now i'm hearing there will be yet another handheld platofrm game for Nintendo 3ds based on AC's central storyline and include more of the history of Ezio and possibly Altair.

I find this very frustrating, as I would like to know everything there is to know about the story, but do not plan on owning yet another handheld as long as i live, and im certainly not going to roll out the dollars for it if Ubisoft is trying to muscle me into buying it, and that it totally frustrates me, as a core customer, to feel like they could care less.

I wouldn't mind so much if they would do paralell or side storys with a completely different protagonist, who exists in the same universe, but who's story does not conflict with that of the central story of the franchise. A story that was intended for major platform release in the first place. there would be no mini-games if it wasn't for people like us buying this game on the major systems, so we should be the ones reaping the benefits. not little kids with nintendo ds addicitons.

They should be investing where they will get returns, not wasting time and money that could be spent on the core game with a bunch of minigames that, no-one i know, really wants to play.

please bump or vote to put an end to this rediculous and horrible practice.

ZCherub
11-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Stupid poll/topic. I haven't played any of the handheld ones (don't like HHs in general), & I don't feel like I've missed anything. It it twists your panties up that bad, just google for a plot summary somewhere. It might be cool if Ubi made some of these available for DL purchase on PSN or XBL, though (I probably still wouldn't play them, though).