PDA

View Full Version : P-38L Even Later



Hristo_
08-03-2005, 12:03 AM
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/6381/late5mv.jpg

Although rollrate is nothing to write home about http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

chris455
08-03-2005, 12:17 AM
Hristo, what is your fascination with the Lightning all about? Didn't you used to be a 190 guy?

wayno7777
08-03-2005, 12:21 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gifThis would make the 109Z look like a Piper Cub...

TAGERT.
08-03-2005, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Hristo_:
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/6381/late5mv.jpg

Although rollrate is nothing to write home about http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif LOL! You are the ACE of PAINTBRUSH!

Fish6891
08-03-2005, 12:31 AM
WOW, it has TWO pilots?! Now thats r0xx0rz :0

faustnik
08-03-2005, 12:31 AM
Tagert,

Did you do this? Maybe it Cuda or Arial Target? Do you know how much Hristo is going to have to spend on therapy to get over his P-38 fixation? You guys are just cruel. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

Badsight.
08-03-2005, 12:42 AM
hristo , the thread title - that pic , too funny man !

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

OY-THEIS
08-03-2005, 01:13 AM
awesome!
very nice edit!

LeadSpitter_
08-03-2005, 01:42 AM
nice photoshop but you need a ban to stfu about the p38 already

JG5_UnKle
08-03-2005, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by LeadSpitter_:
nice photoshop but you need a ban to stfu about the p38 already

Keywords : Pot, kettle, black http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

ploughman
08-03-2005, 01:46 AM
The P-38 has its own stalker. Ain't it sweet?

Gibbage1
08-03-2005, 01:48 AM
Why do you hate the P-38? Do you have nightmares about one being on your 6? Did one land on your mother when she darted onto the runway for no reason? Maybe one flew by your house really low and loud and spooked you as a kid?

But dude. You are clearly more obsessed with the P-38 then even AT, and thats saying a LOT!!!!

Grow up, get a life, and for got sakes, stop http://www.gibbageart.com/files/deadhorse.gif

WTE_Ibis
08-03-2005, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Fish6891:
WOW, it has TWO pilots?! Now thats r0xx0rz :0

One's good at identification and one's good on finding the way home.( usually on foot) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
.
.

WTE_Ibis
08-03-2005, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Gibbage1:
Why do you hate the P-38? Do you have nightmares about one being on your 6? Did one land on your mother when she darted onto the runway for no reason? Maybe one flew by your house really low and loud and spooked you as a kid?

But dude. You are clearly more obsessed with the P-38 then even AT, and thats saying a LOT!!!!

Grow up, get a life, and for got sakes, stop http://www.gibbageart.com/files/deadhorse.gif

You reckon he's wacken the pony m8??
.
.

ClnlSandersLite
08-03-2005, 03:48 AM
Gotta admit, you've done it again ol' pisstoes. You made me laugh so **** hard i nearly pissed my pants.

ploughman
08-03-2005, 04:08 AM
It's even got 'Klown-wagen' nose art. It's the little touches, don't you agree?

ClnlSandersLite
08-03-2005, 04:12 AM
Sure do.

MEGILE
08-03-2005, 04:17 AM
RISTO... when you offend my plane, you offend my family, you offend my country and you OFFEND ME!

you are a nasty man http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Badsight.
08-03-2005, 04:34 AM
funny , people like HayateAcehole are allowed to spam their garbage , but dont you dare poke fun at the Allied stuff !

MEGILE
08-03-2005, 04:46 AM
But Equally interesting Badsight is you always slap HayateAce down.. but you merely laugh at Risto.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SeaNorris
08-03-2005, 04:48 AM
This has become sooo boring, i don't even want to laugh http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

Badsight.
08-03-2005, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Megile:
But Equally interesting Badsight is you always slap HayateAce down.. but you merely laugh at Risto.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Hristo - besides making a joke - is reasonable , he was looking for 66 Lbs boost useage data if you remember

HayateFool is pure Troll

Hristo_
08-03-2005, 05:20 AM
Well, maybe it is time to cool the heads down, as evidently certain people take things way too seriosuly.

This is not a thread about service record of P-38L Late, as we all already know the answer to that one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

Let's keep this a fun thread, shall we ?

MEGILE
08-03-2005, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Badsight.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Megile:
But Equally interesting Badsight is you always slap HayateAce down.. but you merely laugh at Risto.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Hristo - besides making a joke - is reasonable , he was looking for 66 Lbs boost useage data if you remember

HayateFool is pure Troll </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HayateAce is merely looking for Luftwaffe planes to be modelled correctly... while making a joke http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /sarcasim

Its ok badsight, you wouldn't be the first to have double standards.

SeaNorris
08-03-2005, 05:26 AM
http://s96920072.onlinehome.us/Gal4/3101-3200/Gal3102_Wensleydale_Norris/01.jpg

P-38L Lates brother http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Hristo_
08-03-2005, 05:29 AM
another creation by Kelly Johnson http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

http://store1.yimg.com/I/yhst-66666145327919_1857_198899

VF-29_Sandman
08-03-2005, 05:45 AM
either a: he's actually enjoying flying this twin engined beast from hell, or b: deep down he's a p-38 lover but doesnt want to admit to keep from gettin thrown out of the luftwaffles http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

Badsight.
08-03-2005, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Megile:
Its ok badsight, you wouldn't be the first to have double standards. has zilch to do with it

ploughman
08-03-2005, 06:42 AM
You know, ever since I accidentally read "It" by Stephen King I've always hated clowns. They just give me the creeps. Come to think of it I wasn't sure about clowns even before I read "It." I think I preferred the Stoichkof bloke with the Iron cross.

Hristo_
08-03-2005, 06:50 AM
like this one ?

http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/3278/28rs.jpg

Lucius_Esox
08-03-2005, 07:02 AM
ROFLOL,,, man ..

Actually I dunno what we are all laughing about,,, it's in the add-on http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

ploughman
08-03-2005, 07:09 AM
With the medal man, with the medal.

han freak solo
08-03-2005, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Hristo_:
like this one ?

http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/3278/28rs.jpg

Beautiful, just beautiful!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Much better than that girly clown!! That clown just looks like its trying to get on someones 6 in a non-hetero way! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

HayateAce
08-03-2005, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Badsight.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Megile:
Its ok badsight, you wouldn't be the first to have double standards. has zilch to do with it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm kinda broken up here.

I never knew how much BadBlight loves me!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

Now get away from me.

JG7_Rall
08-03-2005, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by han freak solo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hristo_:
like this one ?

http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/3278/28rs.jpg

Beautiful, just beautiful!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Much better than that girly clown!! That clown just looks like its trying to get on someones 6 in a non-hetero way! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

TAGERT.
08-03-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by faustnik:
Tagert,

Did you do this? Maybe it Cuda or Arial Target? Do you know how much Hristo is going to have to spend on therapy to get over his P-38 fixation? You guys are just cruel. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif I just hope that I'm not held liable in some way? What with todays legal system who knows? Because looking at the multiple P38 threads by him and containing multiple contributions by him, it is clear that the cost of his *treatments* are going to be astronomical! But I'm not too worried in that everything I have posted on the P38 is based on facts and not fiction. Where the methods are based on a NASA web sight and data based on P38 pilots manual, Lockheed data, Vought data, etc. So, unless I get an OJ like jury I should be ok. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

BBB_Hyperion
08-03-2005, 09:24 AM
Hristo is in the jury part of is threatment .)

Pirschjaeger
08-03-2005, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Fish6891:
WOW, it has TWO pilots?! Now thats r0xx0rz :0

That's just in case one of them is "Late". http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Sorry Gib, I couldn't resist. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Fritz

Hristo_
08-03-2005, 09:49 AM
2 pilots = boosted controls http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Pirschjaeger
08-03-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Megile:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Badsight.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Megile:
But Equally interesting Badsight is you always slap HayateAce down.. but you merely laugh at Risto.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Hristo - besides making a joke - is reasonable , he was looking for 66 Lbs boost useage data if you remember

HayateFool is pure Troll </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HayateAce is merely looking for Luftwaffe planes to be modelled correctly... while making a joke http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /sarcasim

Its ok badsight, you wouldn't be the first to have double standards. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The difference between Hristo and Hayateace is style. One is funny and one is simply offensive.

Hristo is simply having fun with Gibbage.

Hristo is the "Anti-Gibbage". http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Fritz

faustnik
08-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by TAGERT.:
I just hope that I'm not held liable in some way? What with todays legal system who knows? Because looking at the multiple P38 threads by him and containing multiple contributions by him, it is clear that the cost of his *treatments* are going to be astronomical! But I'm not too worried in that everything I have posted on the P38 is based on facts and not fiction. Where the methods are based on a NASA web sight and data based on P38 pilots manual, Lockheed data, Vought data, etc. So, unless I get an OJ like jury I should be ok. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif


Yeah, I think it was YOU Tagert! You and your carefully crafted in-sim charts and historical data. You left poor Hristo with clown pictures as his only only retreat. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Thanks for creating another HayateAce for our forums smart guy. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

Atomic_Marten
08-03-2005, 09:57 AM
LoL to the thread. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

HayateAce
08-03-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Pirschjaeger:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Megile:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Badsight.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Megile:
But Equally interesting Badsight is you always slap HayateAce down.. but you merely laugh at Risto.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Hristo - besides making a joke - is reasonable , he was looking for 66 Lbs boost useage data if you remember

HayateFool is pure Troll </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HayateAce is merely looking for Luftwaffe planes to be modelled correctly... while making a joke http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /sarcasim

Its ok badsight, you wouldn't be the first to have double standards. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The difference between Hristo and Hayateace is style. One is funny and one is simply offensive.

Hristo is simply having fun with Gibbage.

Hristo is the "Anti-Gibbage". http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Fritz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only offensive to the lover-of-the-overmodel Bs109.


http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

AerialTarget
08-03-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Gibbage1:
You are clearly more obsessed with the P-38 then even AT, and thats saying a LOT!!!!

No! Never say it! I'll bet Hristo still can't recite the various power settings off of the top of his head. He's getting there, but he's not there yet.

Pirschjaeger
08-03-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by HayateAce:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pirschjaeger:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Megile:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Badsight.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Megile:
But Equally interesting Badsight is you always slap HayateAce down.. but you merely laugh at Risto.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Hristo - besides making a joke - is reasonable , he was looking for 66 Lbs boost useage data if you remember

HayateFool is pure Troll </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HayateAce is merely looking for Luftwaffe planes to be modelled correctly... while making a joke http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /sarcasim

Its ok badsight, you wouldn't be the first to have double standards. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The difference between Hristo and Hayateace is style. One is funny and one is simply offensive.

Hristo is simply having fun with Gibbage.

Hristo is the "Anti-Gibbage". http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Fritz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only offensive to the lover-of-the-overmodel Bs109.


http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

SlickStick
08-03-2005, 03:23 PM
My kitty's breath smells like cat food.

ploughman
08-03-2005, 03:30 PM
Get her to drink a cup of Kenyan AAA and then make her smoke half a Red Marlborough...then give her passionate kiss. I guarantee she'll taste great (unless she's actually a cat in which case she'll bite you on the tongue and run up your face).

fordfan25
08-03-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by JG5_UnKle:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LeadSpitter_:
nice photoshop but you need a ban to stfu about the p38 already

Keywords : Pot, kettle, black http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO

Badsight.
08-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by HayateAce:
Only offensive to the lover-of-the-overmodel Bs109. no , your offensive to anyone with thinking capacity

add commen sense & it makes you laughable & offensive

Atomic_Marten
08-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Badsight.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HayateAce:
Only offensive to the lover-of-the-overmodel Bs109. no , your offensive to anyone with thinking capacity

add commen sense & it makes you laughable & offensive </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://free-vk.t-com.hr/domagoj/smileys/lol.gif

fordfan25
08-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Badsight.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HayateAce:
Only offensive to the lover-of-the-overmodel Bs109. no , your offensive to anyone with thinking capacity

add commen sense & it makes you laughable & offensive </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


see the quote in my last post bad http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

darkhorizon11
08-03-2005, 08:32 PM
All disagreements aside good photoshop work, funny stuff.

The real funny thing is that if you look around Luft46 or one of those other sites enough you can probably a triple 109Z or asymetrical monstrocity that resembles that.

LStarosta
08-03-2005, 08:37 PM
Wait, that was Photoshopped? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

BSS_CUDA
08-03-2005, 10:11 PM
well at first I thought it was a 109 but then I saw the 50 cal's and I knew it was a photochop, the 109 would have had a 108mm cannon on it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

fordfan25
08-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by BSS_CUDA:
well at first I thought it was a 109 but then I saw the 50 cal's and I knew it was a photochop, the 109 would have had a 108mm cannon on it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif


and over moddled stall characteristics http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Atomic_Marten
08-03-2005, 10:53 PM
mm? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

fordfan25
08-03-2005, 11:00 PM
mm?? what is mm. you mean like m&m's. boy whats wrong with u? do i look like a 7/11? "do u see a little red dot on my fourhead my friend? NO so **** you Dayday." "next friday" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Pirschjaeger
08-03-2005, 11:01 PM
Hey, look at what I peeled off Gibbage's bumper. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a198/FritzFranzen/clownsticker.gif

Fritz

Atomic_Marten
08-03-2005, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by fordfan25:
mm?? what is mm. you mean like m&m's. boy whats wrong with u? do i look like a 7/11? "do u see a little red dot on my fourhead my friend? NO so **** you Dayday." "next friday" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
I ment about those 108<span class="ev_code_PINK">mm</span> cannons that Cuda mentioned. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Should be 30 not 108. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

LStarosta
08-03-2005, 11:11 PM
LOL.

Funny thing is I love both the 109 and the 38. Go figure.

I'm such a n00b.

fordfan25
08-04-2005, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Atomic_Marten:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fordfan25:
mm?? what is mm. you mean like m&m's. boy whats wrong with u? do i look like a 7/11? "do u see a little red dot on my fourhead my friend? NO so **** you Dayday." "next friday" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
I ment about those 108<span class="ev_code_PINK">mm</span> cannons that Cuda mentioned. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Should be 30 not 108. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oooooooo it all makes sence now. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

fordfan25
08-04-2005, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by LStarosta:
LOL.

Funny thing is I love both the 109 and the 38. Go figure.

I'm such a n00b.

youll get no argument from me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif j/k

BSS_CUDA
08-04-2005, 06:13 AM
YOU MEAN THEY ARENT 108mm CANNONS?!?!?!?!?!
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gifhttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Atomic_Marten
08-04-2005, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by BSS_CUDA:
YOU MEAN THEY ARENT 108mm CANNONS?!?!?!?!?!
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gifhttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

rotfl

I knew it... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

But let's just say that 108mms and MK108s aren't that far.. they are both ultimately effective against fighter sized targets, with exception that MK108s have smaller recoil effect and higher RoF. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Hristo_
08-04-2005, 07:05 AM
Kaj je smijeŇ°no ?! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

MEGILE
08-04-2005, 07:09 AM
que?

Pirschjaeger
08-04-2005, 08:20 AM
Was ist das?

TAGERT.
08-04-2005, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Pirschjaeger:
Was ist das? vo ist die bonhoff?

fordfan25
08-04-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by BSS_CUDA:
YOU MEAN THEY ARENT 108mm CANNONS?!?!?!?!?!
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gifhttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

i know. thay coulda fooled me as well http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

LeadSpitter_
08-05-2005, 02:18 AM
http://www.wisconsinstories.org/ram/ww2/pacific_4airplanes.ram

Atomic_Marten
08-05-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Hristo_:
Kaj je smijeŇ°no ?! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Well when I was fired 108s for the first time in game I didn't hit anything, but I heared the sound and my facial expression was http://free-vk.t-com.hr/domagoj/smileys/surprised_2.gif http://free-vk.t-com.hr/domagoj/smileys/surprised_1.gif http://free-vk.t-com.hr/domagoj/smileys/surprised.gif

And besides fun part of the complete issue is that someone actually think that some fighter can take several of those and still fly. Now that is .. http://free-vk.t-com.hr/domagoj/smileys/crazy.gif

carguy_
08-05-2005, 11:08 AM
Atomic_Marten,just make yourself a 30mm circle on a sheet of paper.Small,isn`t it?A big WWII warbird would take at least few of those.

Now try to make 12x12mm circles on a sheet of paper.The paper looks pretty busted up,doesn`t it?That`s how USAAF used to think. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Atomic_Marten
08-05-2005, 01:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/Atomic_Marten/LW_ammo_500res.jpg

Some of that ammo looks quite impressive.

Also
http://www.lanpartyworld.com/ww2/files/damage/30mm-mk108-blenheim.jpg

is impressive.. wonder how many hits are needed in order to achieve this kind of damage.

Gibbage1
08-05-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Atomic_Marten:

is impressive.. wonder how many hits are needed in order to achieve this kind of damage.

Just 1, if the shell detonates inside the body. Then the aluminum frame pops like a balloon!

Atomic_Marten
08-05-2005, 03:20 PM
Yeah. When we look at it closely, it looks that way on the pic...

Hristo_
08-05-2005, 03:27 PM
Which is why they had delay fuses. Only when the shell stopped rotating did it go off.

Atomic_Marten
08-07-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Hristo_:
Which is why they had delay fuses. Only when the shell stopped rotating did it go off.

Cool... I did not know about the rotating thing. That deley should provide maximum damage since explosion effect will be stronger if it goes off inside the closed space.

Awesome sig you got there Hristo. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
You have finally saw the light and realised that Bf-109 is by far the most superior fighter to them all. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

But also what's the story about "pik" and R6 loadout? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

fordfan25
08-07-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Atomic_Marten:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/Atomic_Marten/LW_ammo_500res.jpg

Some of that ammo looks quite impressive.

Also
http://www.lanpartyworld.com/ww2/files/damage/30mm-mk108-blenheim.jpg

is impressive.. wonder how many hits are needed in order to achieve this kind of damage.

propaganda

MEGILE
08-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Atomic_Marten:

You have finally saw the light and realised that Bf-109 is by far the most superior fighter to them all. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif


yuo nice?

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Tvrdi
08-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Hristo, nice sig hehe....

Atomic_Marten
08-07-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Megile:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Atomic_Marten:

You have finally saw the light and realised that Bf-109 is by far the most superior fighter to them all. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif


yuo nice?

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah... I am. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Now that I am entering the 4th year after experienced catharsis that has enlightened me I can really say that I am. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Frequent_Flyer
08-07-2005, 01:48 PM
What you Lufty "historians" seem to overlook is by the time the 109's were able to get to the altitude were the bomber stream was you needed to retreat to refuel, the lucky ones that is.The others became a statistic in the 6:1 kill ratio in favor of the allies.

Hristo_
08-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Frequent_Flyer:
What you Lufty "historians" seem to overlook is by the time the 109's were able to get to the altitude were the bomber stream was you needed to retreat to refuel, the lucky ones that is.The others became a statistic in the 6:1 kill ratio in favor of the allies.

Either 109s climbed to 25 kft for two hours or longer, or bombers were flying at 250,000 ft http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

That 6:1 include strafed planes ?

Luckily, Fw 190s won the war.

Atomic_Marten
08-07-2005, 02:39 PM
Luckily, Fw 190s won the war.


Not entirely true. If there weren't a superior Bf-109s to cover the butcher birds, they wouldn't even come near to that status.

darkhorizon11
08-07-2005, 03:38 PM
B-17s are the only plane I'm aware of that can consistently take hits like that and keep on truckin. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif