PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS..... possible PLOT-HOLE...

Radman500
11-18-2010, 07:56 PM
alright this is spoilers about a possible plot hole in the ending of the game.. so if you have not beat it.. i suggest you do not read this topic

alright so in the end of the game.. when desmond touches the apple.. he instantly becomes under Minerva's control.. Minerva is controlling him, via the apple.. and she controls him to kill lucy

desmond however is a hybrid... he is NOT full human, because the ORIGINAL assassins are descendants of humans and "those who came before"

he is part human and also part "those who came before".. that is why he has the eagle vision ability... and he should also be immune to the effects of all POE... like altair and ezio were.. but why was he still able to be controlled by the apple.. why was minerva able to control desmond.. via the apple.. i just dont get it

Piflik
11-18-2010, 08:33 PM
Both Altair and Ezio weren't immune against the PoE, they merely had a higher resistance against them...Ezio could, for example, not withstand the combined power of Apple and Staff.

Also this effect comes into play when someone else is holding the PoE and tries to use its power against them. When you are holding the PoE in your own hand, the contact and the influence is far more imminent...

Don't really think it's a plot-hole, let alone a huge one...

Radman500
11-18-2010, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Piflik:
Both Altair and Ezio weren't immune against the PoE, they merely had a higher resistance against them...Ezio could, for example, not withstand the combined power of Apple and Staff.

Also this effect comes into play when someone else is holding the PoE and tries to use its power against them. When you are holding the PoE in your own hand, the contact and the influence is far more imminent...

Don't really think it's a plot-hole, let alone a huge one...

alright well i guess it really isn't... it just seemed confusing to me thats all..

and ezio couldn't take the combined power of staff and apple.. what part is that from, cause i sorta dont remember.. AC2 or brotherhood???

Piflik
11-18-2010, 08:42 PM
AC2...after you defeat him the first time in the Chapel, he takes the Apple from Ezio, combines it with the Staff and then immobilizes Ezio to stab him...like a real warrior http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif