PDA

View Full Version : ThankYou!

EzioAssassin92
12-30-2009, 07:04 AM
I've just completed Assassins Creed as well as collected most of the collectable items. The game gave me brilliant 4 day gameplay and I'm sure i will be repeating the story mode again. I don't usually do this but I spent so much time on this game for the past 4 days its unbelievable. At the end of the game I was unbelievably sad, I got into the game so much that I'm going to miss the characters so bad. I hope next assassins creed( Assassins Creed 3 which has been confirmed) will be twice as long if not more with the same characters. I want to thank everyone who put effort in making this game such a success. The ending surprised me, who would have thought that there was something far more advanced then we are now before first humans started walking the earth, of course its not true but when the game is played you want to believe it and you get into it.
Improvements? Hmm not much except for the situations when Ezio assassinates the archers on the rooftops and ends up on the texture outside the building and falls( I'm not sure if I've explained that right, you gotta figure it out :P) Is there anyone who is going to miss everyone from Assassins Creed 2 as much as me or am I the only sado? :P. So thank you again Ubisoft and other organisations that helped in completing this game, its been a pleasure playing it and I sure cant wait for the next sequel to come out! no matter what you do its gonna be brilliant although I don't like the rumour going around about being a female assassin in WW2. I would much more prefer to continue from where Assassins Creed 2 left off.

Ragnar---
12-30-2009, 09:41 AM
I think number 3 will be set in Eygpt or Mongolia but yeah this game was so so good!.

Assassin_M
12-30-2009, 10:14 AM
More Probably Mongolia as the Devs they want the game to take place in normally Unvisited Places

nitres15
12-30-2009, 10:37 AM
ac3 confirmed?????
when