PDA

View Full Version : AI cutting off one another

hdjuey
01-12-2005, 03:27 PM
In the quick mission no matter which planes I pick there two AI that fly across each other cutting the wing off one plane every time.

hdjuey
01-12-2005, 03:27 PM
In the quick mission no matter which planes I pick there two AI that fly across each other cutting the wing off one plane every time.

LEXX_Luthor
01-12-2005, 05:17 PM
Interesting.

Post all the information about your QMB mission, I'd like to try it. And I mean everything, map, altitude, time, advantage, clouds, plane types and numbers, player side, weapon/fuel loadouts. etc...

Change some of these variables and see what happens.

VF-19
01-12-2005, 10:58 PM
I finally saw, for the first time in a long time, an AI plane smashing into another AI plane today in a QMB. It was a flight of 4 bombers (and me in a ME-262, just having a bit of fun), and one only smashed into the other one when deprived of a wing. Courtesy of me, of course. What I found interesting was that the doomed bomber lost it's wing right in front of the soon-to-be-doomed bomber, and the soon-to-be-doomed bomber didn't do anything to try and save itself.

However, I have not noticed anything unusual when the bombers turn in formation. If anything, they do it too perfectly.

Then again, I suppose that this qualifies as normal behaviour for the AI in this game.