PDA

View Full Version : Running il2 with onboard x200 ati chipset

timsarg
11-21-2005, 05:38 AM
Hi guys. Currently we are testing a way to get the ded server running co-ops via remote desktop. We are having good success but the one issue i have is running it full screen. To load the game remotely i have to run it windowed.

If i go into the il2 setup and select opengl and ati in the video settings i dont get any resolutions to choose from. I'm kinda stumped as to this issue. Has anyone got any ideas ?

I doubt it would be a driver version but i am running 5.10's

timsarg
11-21-2005, 05:38 AM
Hi guys. Currently we are testing a way to get the ded server running co-ops via remote desktop. We are having good success but the one issue i have is running it full screen. To load the game remotely i have to run it windowed.

If i go into the il2 setup and select opengl and ati in the video settings i dont get any resolutions to choose from. I'm kinda stumped as to this issue. Has anyone got any ideas ?

I doubt it would be a driver version but i am running 5.10's

DmdSeeker
11-21-2005, 06:11 AM
I've no knowledge of the dedicated server but I've worked a bit with remote desk top.

Which OS are you using?

What resolution does the terminal run in? (remote desk top is a type of terminal services)

What's the exact problem (why is running it windowed a problem?)

timsarg
11-21-2005, 06:43 AM
its running on 2003 server. The remote session runs at my native res of 1280x1024 . The resolution of the session shouldn't have any impact on why i have no resolutions to choose from in the il2 setup program . This is the problem i am having. No choices of ANY resolutions

Running it windowed is fine but it chews up most of the cpu . It's an msi RS482m2 mobo with onboard x200 chipset . A64 3000+ and 2 gig ram